Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay to pop 2 modz right away?

infinite

Originally posted by infinite

By modz i mean E. Is it perfectly safe to pop 2 right away?

i usually do 2 or 3 at a time. i have not had a prob. its just that over time 2 become like 1 then you have to keep increasing the amount u use not to mention all the money you will spend

If you know what popping one at a time will do to you, and you're not happy with that, try two. Or better yet, try taking a break until just one is good enough again. And I wouldn't pop more than one at a time unless you KNOW that there's nothing bad in them.

That's how people get themselves into a mess with PMA and DXM cut tabs.

i've taken two at the same time before. I don't like to do it. I always like to make them last and spread them out over the course of the night. Recently I've been taking 1 and a half pills right away and then a half every half an hour to an hour for the rest of the night. usually about 4 pills total.

I suggest you trying to stay at one pill. Nothing is never safe. It can be good for one person,and not good for another. Remember to always test your pills also with an testing kit. Keep your tolerance low. :( I need to take 4 pills at one time to roll now, so please listen to me on that :)