Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joop!

dgmodel

im not sure if any of you are aware... however they discontinued two of my favorite colognes... Joop! and Joop!'s Night-Flight... so heres the dilemma... I love them both... everytime i smell them it puts in me in a great mood, because it brings back soooo many plesant memories and etc... however now im on my last few drops of both and theyre nowhere to be found... so what im asking of is this my fellow clubplaneteers if you spot both or either at any store or fragrance counter... please please please... let me know where... ill come down there in half a heartbeat and purchase them... thank you in advance for any and all your help in this matter...

:newyorklove:

Originally posted by dgmodel

im not sure if any of you are aware... however they discontinued two of my favorite colognes... Joop! and Joop!'s Night-Flight... so heres the dilemma... I love them both... everytime i smell them it puts in me in a great mood, because it brings back soooo many plesant memories and etc... however now im on my last few drops of both and theyre nowhere to be found... so what im asking of is this my fellow clubplaneteers if you spot both or either at any store or fragrance counter... please please please... let me know where... ill come down there in half a heartbeat and purchase them... thank you in advance for any and all your help in this matter...

\

There are plenty of palces that still carry this and will, I knwo of a few that carry frangences that I have enjoyed and are long gone. There these parfume stands in the mall and what not. Let me know if you are really interested..............

Originally posted by perns2002

\There are plenty of palces that still carry this and will, I knwo of a few that carry frangences that I have enjoyed and are long gone. There these parfume stands in the mall and what not. Let me know if you are really interested..............

yes... let me know.. nyc/li area... or anything really...

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

Queenz Center Mall, 2nd floor, outside the food courtsss....

also..... Genovese round my way in brooklyn... PM me for details

:D glad to help

FUCK~! i hate QCmall... grrrross~! aiight... regardless of which i must stock up on these bottles before its too late... (hrrm wondering if theres an eBAY oppurtunity here...) thank you very much i appreciate it greatly... (is it in one of those kiosks jammies or in a store???)

FUCK~! i hate QCmall... grrrross~! aiight... regardless of which i must stock up on these bottles before its too late... (hrrm wondering if theres an eBAY oppurtunity here...) thank you very much i appreciate it greatly... (is it in one of those kiosks jammies or in a store???)

ITS A LIL INDIAN GUY IN ONE OF THOSE LIL PURFUME HUT STANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKIN WALKWAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FOOD COURTS SO NO ONE CAN PASS...

((I HATE QC MALL TOO))

• 2 weeks later...

well if you're such a jettsetter, ther's always a duty-free on one's way to europe..i was just in london and in frankfurt, and i saw the colognes in question there.:idea: