So where am I supose to park??

kaydup

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is PLENTY of parking out by me in Somerville :D I've got an abandoned lot right across the street from me.... it's like a little slice of heaven.

Man, this weekend is going to be rough in Boston. My advice is to get the hell out of there. Kenmore is going to be a parking lot :blown:

(The signs are so people can load/unload their shit because everyone's moving, right?)

Originally posted by teamj5

Don't curse the college kids......cause all the college girls are moving back to boston !

oh praise this most holy day :bj:

Yeah but now your the "weird old guy that keeps looking at us":laugh: to all the ladies

The new place is really nice. The house is brand new, so everything looks awesome (hardwood floors, fresh paint, kitchen is great). But my room is way too small and I've got ZERO storage space. That hurts.

Everything's got it's ups and downs. It's awesome not having to look for a parking spot, it sucks not having 15 bars within walking distance, it's nice not having to deal with dirty Allston street people... then there's a train that runs by my house 15 times every morning. Half-good, half-bad.

The kegorator is in need of repair, so we're holding off on a housewarming party until that happens (hopefully will be fixed today, we rush-ordered the parts). I'd definitely love to have everyone over before Howells... only problem is that I'm miles from Landsdowne. If you guys are willing to make the trek out, I'll provide the pre-party. I've been dying to break in our bar (my roomate made a really sweet one... it's even got a mini-fridge in it).

As for girls... don't even ask. Driving from my old place to my new one, I seriously watched the quality of girls deteriorate with each passing block. I honestly haven't seen one cute girl out my way yet... it's a little depressing. I used to just open my front door and watch 'Hussies' walk by all day long.

If any of you guys want to check out the place, or stop by for a drink sometime, just let me know. Good nights are Wednesdays before Phoenix Landing, or Thursdays somewhere around Davis Square if you feel like going out afterwards.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

There is PLENTY of parking out by me in Somerville :D I've got an abandoned lot right across the street from me.... it's like a little slice of heaven.

Man, this weekend is going to be rough in Boston. My advice is to get the hell out of there. Kenmore is going to be a parking lot :blown:

(The signs are so people can load/unload their shit because everyone's moving, right?)

hey where in somerville do you live? one of my girls lives up there :)

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah but now your the "weird old guy that keeps looking at us":laugh: to all the ladies

It's good to be older and look younger (I think jp5 fits in this category too). I could definitely still pass for college age (I got carded buying papers the other day :rolleyes: ) You can look without being the "old man"... even if you are an old man.

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey where in somerville do you live? one of my girls lives up there :)

Good question! I still know nothing about Somerville geography. I'm completely lost driving around that place.

I basically live right between Davis Square and Porter Square.. not too far from Cambridge. I live off of Cedar Street if that helps (if that doesn't, Cedar is right off of Highland Ave).

Where's she at? Hey, how you doin'? ;):tongue::D

It's good to be older and look younger (I think jp5 fits in this category too). I could definitely still pass for college age (I got carded buying papers the other day :rolleyes: ) You can look without being the "old man"... even if you are an old man.

Newspapers right ;) ;) :D

Good question! I still know nothing about Somerville geography. I'm completely lost driving around that place.

I basically live right between Davis Square and Porter Square.. not too far from Cambridge. I live off of Cedar Street if that helps (if that doesn't, Cedar is right off of Highland Ave).

Where's she at? Hey, how you doin'? ;):tongue::D

no shit.. i think she lives near you! sounds familiar and i forgete what the street name is.. but i know i have gotten lost around there too trying to find her house. its like 7 minutes from the Galleria, Mass General and Memorial Drive, right?

Of course I meant newspapers... what other kind of papers are there? :smoke:

Yeah, definitely bring some Allston hussies over... I could use some imported tail. Speaking of which, I need to rediscover "getting tail"... I'm single for the first time in 4 years (which I'm assuming everyone knows)... this whole thing is new to me.

Sue, I'm actually 6 minutes from the Galleria, 8 from Memorial Drive, and 7.24 from Mass General :tongue: From the sounds of it, we're right in the same neighborhood. It's cool, there are a ton of people our age out this way... I just found out my friend's girlfriend lives a block away from me. Then there's this midlog kid whose out in Somerville... but he seems kind of sketchy. :D

dude...work it. call up your friends girlfriend....have her throw some tupperware party or nailpolish party or whatever girls do and go over there and be like "hi, i heard you needed help moving a fork." the girls will be all over you. and any of the ones you dont get, i can get :tongue: