kaydup

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

AND actually i only have a total of three in my room too! :tongue: so if you want to stay with 3 girls, yeah we can fit one more ;)

This may be too good to pass up!! No, this definitely is too good to pass up (when am I going to get another chance to party in Vegas with 18 girls?!!?!)

Don't know if I can squeeze getting work off (just short of the two weeks notice thing) and funds might be a tad tight, but I'm definitely going to look into this. When are you guys leaving Vegas? Any idea how much a flight out there would cost? What hotel is everyone staying at? If Jon's going to be there, things are somehow looking even better!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This may be too good to pass up!! No, this definitely is too good to pass up (when am I going to get another chance to party in Vegas with 18 girls?!!?!)

Don't know if I can squeeze getting work off (just short of the two weeks notice thing) and funds might be a tad tight, but I'm definitely going to look into this. When are you guys leaving Vegas? Any idea how much a flight out there would cost? What hotel is everyone staying at? If Jon's going to be there, things are somehow looking even better!

i dont know flights now -- but when i booked the tickets for the girls last month, it was $235 out of boston. and all of us (including jon) are booked at the Luxor.

i dont know flights now -- but when i booked the tickets for the girls last month, it was $235 out of boston. and all of us (including jon) are booked at the Luxor.

That's not too shabby. I'd probably leave on Friday and get back... when? When are you guys leaving vegas?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's not too shabby. I'd probably leave on Friday and get back... when? When are you guys leaving vegas?

monday.. i relaly dont plan on sleeping for the 4 days that i am there so i am out early (5:30)! i PLAN on gonig to work the next day so i need to get back to nyc asap so i can sleep

monday.. i relaly dont plan on sleeping for the 4 days that i am there so i am out early (5:30)! i PLAN on gonig to work the next day so i need to get back to nyc asap so i can sleep

5:30pm, right? (just checking).

I'm going to look into flights just to see what I can find. Damn this would be fun!