Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's 8:20...no sleep got in from deka or deko whatever

Well I just got to work went to deka last night. Well I gotta give a big fuck you to the little white trash wanna be fag mobster Guido's that work the front door they really should be fired :laugh:

But anyway besides the fashion rejects at the front door. Place was defiantly nice inside and the crowd was pretty good. I would defiantly come back. Mystery club planet member sorry I couldn't come back up to do shots at 12 but happy birthday anyway. Latinez always nice seeing you ...and nice bird!

so so so so so tired:shaky:

Originally posted by notallthere

Well I just got to work went to deka last night. Well I gotta give a big fuck you to the little white trash wanna be fag mobster Guido's that work the front door they really should be fired :laugh:

But anyway besides the fashion rejects at the front door. Place was defiantly nice inside and the crowd was pretty good. I would defiantly come back. Mystery club planet member sorry I couldn't come back up to do shots at 12 but happy birthday anyway. Latinez always nice seeing you ...and nice bird!

so so so so so tired:shaky:

lol....love the review......

Originally posted by phillyb

what are people wearing there...are jeans allowed???...how is the set up...is it more of a chill place or do you think people will be dancing everywhere when Richie Santana and Denny start spinning there on the 14th??

You must wear a suit and tie. Allot of people with top hats. Girls where all topless.