Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yellows??????

kaydup

Holy fuck.. :eek:

I might pay that much like.. once.. and then kick my own ass when it was gone.. It's hard enough to pull 2 bills off a liq after it's cooked.

And I might pay that much once because it's a lot better than Tokkyyo, and do it to myself, while selling Tokkyyo :D

But damn dude, fuck that lol

hmmm.... the question you really have to ask your self is. "Is it worth it punk?" :)

It kind of like paying $10 for a good hit of acid. Yeah you know your being ripped off, but damn, its still worth $10.

I was paying $40 for the human K (the only thing better than yellows) and they are only 500mg a liq! Yeah, its a total ripoff, but worth it at the time.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

hit me up on AIM: Teknojunkee, i gotta talk to some of you people and find out where you live. This is ridiculous, if your paying 100-150 then you really need to start looking harder. And JERSEY is the best place to get your yellows (hint hint)

I am Jersey all the time, and I can NEVER find yellows! I haven't seen them in a long ass time. That is the only reason I considered it. But I wont if they are out there;)

Originally posted by trajik

I don't wanna jinx anything, but um.. I have 6 bills in my hand and it's not pizza I'm having delivered...

BTW I haven't had K in months, for those of you who don't know, so tonight's gonna be off the fuckin chain :D :D :D

I jinxed it. But it was a badass weekend anyway, went to a keg party and got lit Saturday night, and went and saw DJ Méa's last live DJ set on Sunday night. She almost didn't go on cause she's sick, and when she did go on she said she wasn't gonna sing, and ended up singing anyway too. She was badass, again. :D