Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from cancun!

well, wat happens in cancun ~ stays in cancun!! haha . we went to all of the clubs at nite (la boom, daddy o's, senor frogs, etc) we went to some park and went snorkeling, horseback riding another day & we got to go in the ocean w/ our horses. umm.. i dont kno. everything was so beautiful and we had so much fun!! and we met so many people from jersey and ny. small world huh?! i wanna go back instead of going to schooL!

i was just there for 12 days came back on Wed nite also, it was a good time, alot of sun, alot of drinking, alot of dancing, met so many people from all over the world, i didn't really meet alot of people from the east coast mostly England and Cali. i will be going back soon, it was a very short 12 days, the water was amazing like a turqouise-purple damn, can't ask for nething better, i actually think the water was nicer than the carribbean islands. i recommend if anyone goes to stay with the Royal Resorts you have access to 6 hotels.