Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E shits???

candeo

I have to apologize for the gross topic, but I have got to know, does anybody else out there have digestive issues after they drop a pill?

I usually spend at least an hour every night I go out in the bathroom of the club. And I don't need to tell you, that's the last place I want to be!

It's gotten so bad, I had bran for dinner last night and breakfast today because I'm trying to clear out ahead of time.:eek:

Does anybody else out there have this problem, and what do you do about it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: this is the funniest thing ive read all day (sad huh??)

anyway, yeah it fucks with my stomach a little but not to the point of having to run to the bathroom and shit for an hour.

i remember the first time i rolled with my ex bf we were on the computer together and i was sitting on his lap, we were just bullshitting, chatting on aim, using the web... i was getting all comfortable and i farted in his lap :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

anyway, yeah it fucks with my stomach a little but not to the point of having to run to the bathroom and shit for an hour.

i remember the first time i rolled with my ex bf we were on the computer together and i was sitting on his lap, we were just bullshitting, chatting on aim, using the web... i was getting all comfortable and i farted in his lap :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:gas:

its happened to me a few times, but always when people said to me "try the pre e stack" with the 5-htp....then when i stopped doingthat "pre-load" i never had a problem with the runs..although theyve told me that when you get bad pills it happens.

i mustve been lucky

i remember one time they had been telling me about the 5-htp,to try it etc....so idid..i just didnt know how many i wuz supposed to take..so i just grabbed a handful, i mean how much damnage can one of those tiny suckers do, right?

well i got wasted even w/o taking the roll, so in essence i got wasted on diet coke, but those 6 5-htp tabs made me have the runs for 2 almost 3 days :(

Only happened to me once, I had never heard of it before and my brother and I were out at the clubs. Needless to say I was already rolling before my sphincter was quivering and the last thing I wanted to do was hit the porcelain for an indeterminate period of time but the other option was to walk around in bitter sweet misery clutching my ass cheeks for the rest of the night (what a dancer I would have made, "come here ladies" /wink). Depsite my initial wishes I went and took a mad big shit and felt immediately better and didn't have to worry about any runnies like I thought I would have had to.

I get out of the shitter and see that my brother is a rolling fucking wreck of self-doubt and discomfort so I tell him to go take a shit and he will feel better for it. He's like, "Really?" with a super incredulous look on his face. I'm like, "Yeah-dude". So he disappears in a hurry and comes out 15 minutes later looking helluh relieved and shaking his head in disbelief. " I didn't ask about it. Would you have?

The rest of the night was awesome even though the crowd didn't have a clue that it was PVD on the decks that night.

i saw this thread after your thread in the dc forum.

if you're looking for a quick way to clear out your bowels before you leave the house that won't make you sick but works, etc., i recommend coffee - a cup of coffee always makes me have to go, which is why i don't drink it. other people don't have that problem, though, maybe? i dunno. i guess if you're used to it, you may be immune to its poop-inducing abilities (cigarettes make me shit, too). then there are always prunes, which are goddamn tasty, and work pretty well, too. dried fruit is fiberfiberfiber, so that works for everyone. don't have more than 5 or 6, though (or whatever they say is the serving size on the bag; too many is BAD!). but about an hour or less after you eat those you should be able to clear out, and not in an unpleasant way or anything, just like normal :aright: .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

this is the fucking funniest thing I have ever read on cp ever!

lol, not that i ever spent an hour in the bathroom or shit my pants, but yea.....i definitely have to go just as the pill hits me.

you'll also find me running to pee every 5 minutes when i roll since my bladder seems to shrink to the size of a walnut.

I get the same fucking "shit" as well. I can't stand it. Its the main reason I don't roll at clubs or parties anymore. Considering one of the clubs I go to doesn't even have a door on the guys bathroom stall...that could pose for problems. I really don't want to be the guy everyone sees sittin on the exposed toilet with his pants around his ankles, rolling balls, taking a nasty shit in front of the whole club practically....blah...no thanks....

However, taking immodium helps immensly with the e shits... I always take it before I roll now. If you puke when you roll, try taking a drammamine about a half hour before you drop your pill...it should help...

i notice a little bit of the squirts the next day too but that may or may not be to my eating Vitamin C in large doses sometimes, although not always,,,, anyway I always give my dog rice to bind him up if he has an upset stomach or if I'm changing his food around a little and it works like a charm with him. It may help to eat a rice dish, or just some rice before rolling,,,,,,,, never tried it but just thought of it when I read your post :idea:

or maybe eat some Imodium beforehand if you are that sensitive to it :)

There once was this guy named Jay, he dropped at least three pills a night, hosted the best after parties in town, 300 people a night, turned it into a business. He made thousands. There were misters, smoke machines, music, the girl with the funky glasses and white gloves , and oh, the lights, all the pretty lights. He created a state of being, the gathering clapped and danced and danced and tranced. People rolled into the morning, the darkness became a primalistic ritual, a spiritual experience for all. Jay was handsome, smart, got all the pussy. The King of his trade. He was "the king". Women were his addiction, they begged for his affection...danced erotically for him as he rested. One night, Jay met a godess, a woman who danced more erotically than any other, one who wouldn't give herself to him, a woman more temptacious than he'd ever seen. She teased him, night after night with her dance, and slowly..slowly...he went insane. He couldn't think about anything else, he couldn't breathe. When she stopped coming, he drove by her house obsessively, but would never admit he loved her. He saw her out over and over again, would stand and watch her on the dancefloor. Then one night, she came to the club with her ex-boyfriend. Jay decided he would not put himself through the pain any longer..he would numb it completely, get that woman out of his head. Jay went out to his $30,000 truck and took out his dealer's bag. He had already had a fifth of vodka in his system, the e had melted together...in one clump at the tip of the bag. He had a plastic spoon in his truck, he dipped it into the bag. what came up was over a tablespoon full of ex. He put it in his mouth and let it dissolve. 1 hour later, jay was never the same. He was taken home, people partied around him. they were even rude as he lost his mind in his own home. several close friends said he had the mentality of a 3 year old. He didn't know his name, the woman he loved walked in. She looked at him and worried. He had gotten her attention...however, she was so horrified and still turned off by his multipal lovers that she walked away. Jay never recovered completely. He now has the mentality of a 5th grader, he has gained weight, and spends many of his days in a confused daze. Few women want anything to do with him. That night Jay fried his brain. He will never be the same...and the woman? She moved on to better things. He still thinks of her, she still thinks of him and thinks, "what a waste." What do you think?

Originally posted by clubprincess24

There once was this guy named Jay, he dropped at least three pills a night, hosted the best after parties in town, 300 people a night, turned it into a business. He made thousands. There were misters, smoke machines, music, the girl with the funky glasses and white gloves , and oh, the lights, all the pretty lights. He created a state of being, the gathering clapped and danced and danced and tranced. People rolled into the morning, the darkness became a primalistic ritual, a spiritual experience for all. Jay was handsome, smart, got all the pussy. The King of his trade. He was "the king". Women were his addiction, they begged for his affection...danced erotically for him as he rested. One night, Jay met a godess, a woman who danced more erotically than any other, one who wouldn't give herself to him, a woman more temptacious than he'd ever seen. She teased him, night after night with her dance, and slowly..slowly...he went insane. He couldn't think about anything else, he couldn't breathe. When she stopped coming, he drove by her house obsessively, but would never admit he loved her. He saw her out over and over again, would stand and watch her on the dancefloor. Then one night, she came to the club with her ex-boyfriend. Jay decided he would not put himself through the pain any longer..he would numb it completely, get that woman out of his head. Jay went out to his $30,000 truck and took out his dealer's bag. He had already had a fifth of vodka in his system, the e had melted together...in one clump at the tip of the bag. He had a plastic spoon in his truck, he dipped it into the bag. what came up was over a tablespoon full of ex. He put it in his mouth and let it dissolve. 1 hour later, jay was never the same. He was taken home, people partied around him. they were even rude as he lost his mind in his own home. several close friends said he had the mentality of a 3 year old. He didn't know his name, the woman he loved walked in. She looked at him and worried. He had gotten her attention...however, she was so horrified and still turned off by his multipal lovers that she walked away. Jay never recovered completely. He now has the mentality of a 5th grader, he has gained weight, and spends many of his days in a confused daze. Few women want anything to do with him. That night Jay fried his brain. He will never be the same...and the woman? She moved on to better things. He still thinks of her, she still thinks of him and thinks, "what a waste." What do you think?

whats that got to do with e shits???

:confused: