Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E shits???

candeo

Originally posted by weyes

i saw this thread after your thread in the dc forum.

if you're looking for a quick way to clear out your bowels before you leave the house that won't make you sick but works, etc., i recommend coffee - a cup of coffee always makes me have to go, which is why i don't drink it. other people don't have that problem, though, maybe? i dunno. i guess if you're used to it, you may be immune to its poop-inducing abilities (cigarettes make me shit, too). then there are always prunes, which are goddamn tasty, and work pretty well, too. dried fruit is fiberfiberfiber, so that works for everyone. don't have more than 5 or 6, though (or whatever they say is the serving size on the bag; too many is BAD!). but about an hour or less after you eat those you should be able to clear out, and not in an unpleasant way or anything, just like normal :aright: .

Hey, thanks a lot!

That's some good advice. I didn't realize that prunes could work that quickly! Man, maybe I can just pre-stack my clubbing experience with some Redbull, Vodka and Prune Juice coctails!

Good call on the coffie thing too. I almost never drink it, so it makes me BM nearly every time, too. Great for before clubbing, and the morning after drinking, eh?

I didn't have too much of a problem the last time I went out. I bought a box of Cracklin Oat Bran and ate that for dinner Thurdsay and breakfast Friday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by racerx1225

i notice a little bit of the squirts the next day too but that may or may not be to my eating Vitamin C in large doses sometimes, although not always,,,, anyway I always give my dog rice to bind him up if he has an upset stomach or if I'm changing his food around a little and it works like a charm with him. It may help to eat a rice dish, or just some rice before rolling,,,,,,,, never tried it but just thought of it when I read your post :idea:

or maybe eat some Imodium beforehand if you are that sensitive to it :)

I could try rice, but I don't wanna get all bloated up with starch before I go out, either.

I'll definitely try Immodium. XTCVitality generally knows what he's talking about.

Originally posted by clubprincess24

There once was this guy named Jay, he dropped at least three pills a night, hosted the best after parties in town, 300 people a night, turned it into a business. He made thousands. There were misters, smoke machines, music, the girl with the funky glasses and white gloves , and oh, the lights, all the pretty lights. He created a state of being, the gathering clapped and danced and danced and tranced. People rolled into the morning, the darkness became a primalistic ritual, a spiritual experience for all. Jay was handsome, smart, got all the pussy. The King of his trade. He was "the king". Women were his addiction, they begged for his affection...danced erotically for him as he rested. One night, Jay met a godess, a woman who danced more erotically than any other, one who wouldn't give herself to him, a woman more temptacious than he'd ever seen. She teased him, night after night with her dance, and slowly..slowly...he went insane. He couldn't think about anything else, he couldn't breathe. When she stopped coming, he drove by her house obsessively, but would never admit he loved her. He saw her out over and over again, would stand and watch her on the dancefloor. Then one night, she came to the club with her ex-boyfriend. Jay decided he would not put himself through the pain any longer..he would numb it completely, get that woman out of his head. Jay went out to his $30,000 truck and took out his dealer's bag. He had already had a fifth of vodka in his system, the e had melted together...in one clump at the tip of the bag. He had a plastic spoon in his truck, he dipped it into the bag. what came up was over a tablespoon full of ex. He put it in his mouth and let it dissolve. 1 hour later, jay was never the same. He was taken home, people partied around him. they were even rude as he lost his mind in his own home. several close friends said he had the mentality of a 3 year old. He didn't know his name, the woman he loved walked in. She looked at him and worried. He had gotten her attention...however, she was so horrified and still turned off by his multipal lovers that she walked away. Jay never recovered completely. He now has the mentality of a 5th grader, he has gained weight, and spends many of his days in a confused daze. Few women want anything to do with him. That night Jay fried his brain. He will never be the same...and the woman? She moved on to better things. He still thinks of her, she still thinks of him and thinks, "what a waste." What do you think?

Well?!?!?!?

Did he shit himself or not?!?!?!

lmfaooooooooooooooooo

this thread is great... but to be serious, i've only had that happen once or twice in all my years of going out.. go figure once was only a few weeks ago while i was in ibiza(thank god the stalls in amnesia are absolutely spotless and NOTHING like the piss and puke infested ones we got here) but then again, i've never thrown up on pills in my life and i'm not talking once or twice here...

coke does it all the time though...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

but then again, i've never thrown up on pills in my life and i'm not talking once or twice here...

coke does it all the time though...

You mean you throw up from coke???:puke:

Wow, in my prime coke dayz I never puked... but I drank like a champ! err, umm, well, I still do:beer: :beer::D

Lola:screwy:

Originally posted by lolahotass

You mean you throw up from coke???:puke:

Wow, in my prime coke dayz I never puked... but I drank like a champ! err, umm, well, I still do:beer: :beer::D

Lola:screwy:

no no take a shit not throw up...

i drank like more a champ before i came anywhere near coke actually.. go figure hahaha

Originally posted by PFloyd40

no no take a shit not throw up...

i drank like more a champ before i came anywhere near coke actually.. go figure hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah I've always been able to drink like a fish too....

Strange indeed.............:D

Umm, are you a fan of Pink Floyd by chance?

I love them very much :D :D :D :D

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by candeo

Bad pill? No way!

The quality of my roll is almost always directly proportional to how many pounds I drop in the stall.

Must just be my body chemistry curse.

i'm afraid it's the bad pill after all. it never happened to me on a good pill (such as playboy was). however good pills are rare nowadays...:blank:

• 2 years later...
this is the funniest thing ive read all day (sad huh??)

anyway, yeah it fucks with my stomach a little but not to the point of having to run to the bathroom and shit for an hour.

i remember the first time i rolled with my ex bf we were on the computer together and i was sitting on his lap, we were just bullshitting, chatting on aim, using the web... i was getting all comfortable and i farted in his lap :laugh:

bahahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl: bahahaha :lol3:hahahaha! :flush: bahahahahahahaha! :gas: bahahahahahaha!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: this is the funniest thing ive read all day (sad huh??)

anyway, yeah it fucks with my stomach a little but not to the point of having to run to the bathroom and shit for an hour.

i remember the first time i rolled with my ex bf we were on the computer together and i was sitting on his lap, we were just bullshitting, chatting on aim, using the web... i was getting all comfortable and i farted in his lap :laugh:

:laugh: I think I just broke a rib :laugh:

Only happened to me once, I had never heard of it before and my brother and I were out at the clubs. Needless to say I was already rolling before my sphincter was quivering and the last thing I wanted to do was hit the porcelain for an indeterminate period of time but the other option was to walk around in bitter sweet misery clutching my ass cheeks for the rest of the night (what a dancer I would have made, "come here ladies" /wink). Depsite my initial wishes I went and took a mad big shit and felt immediately better and didn't have to worry about any runnies like I thought I would have had to.

I get out of the shitter and see that my brother is a rolling fucking wreck of self-doubt and discomfort so I tell him to go take a shit and he will feel better for it. He's like, "Really?" with a super incredulous look on his face. I'm like, "Yeah-dude". So he disappears in a hurry and comes out 15 minutes later looking helluh relieved and shaking his head in disbelief. " I didn't ask about it. Would you have?

The rest of the night was awesome even though the crowd didn't have a clue that it was PVD on the decks that night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There once was this guy named Jay, he dropped at least three pills a night, hosted the best after parties in town, 300 people a night, turned it into a business. He made thousands. There were misters, smoke machines, music, the girl with the funky glasses and white gloves , and oh, the lights, all the pretty lights. He created a state of being, the gathering clapped and danced and danced and tranced. People rolled into the morning, the darkness became a primalistic ritual, a spiritual experience for all. Jay was handsome, smart, got all the pussy. The King of his trade. He was "the king". Women were his addiction, they begged for his affection...danced erotically for him as he rested. One night, Jay met a godess, a woman who danced more erotically than any other, one who wouldn't give herself to him, a woman more temptacious than he'd ever seen. She teased him, night after night with her dance, and slowly..slowly...he went insane. He couldn't think about anything else, he couldn't breathe. When she stopped coming, he drove by her house obsessively, but would never admit he loved her. He saw her out over and over again, would stand and watch her on the dancefloor. Then one night, she came to the club with her ex-boyfriend. Jay decided he would not put himself through the pain any longer..he would numb it completely, get that woman out of his head. Jay went out to his $30,000 truck and took out his dealer's bag. He had already had a fifth of vodka in his system, the e had melted together...in one clump at the tip of the bag. He had a plastic spoon in his truck, he dipped it into the bag. what came up was over a tablespoon full of ex. He put it in his mouth and let it dissolve. 1 hour later, jay was never the same. He was taken home, people partied around him. they were even rude as he lost his mind in his own home. several close friends said he had the mentality of a 3 year old. He didn't know his name, the woman he loved walked in. She looked at him and worried. He had gotten her attention...however, she was so horrified and still turned off by his multipal lovers that she walked away. Jay never recovered completely. He now has the mentality of a 5th grader, he has gained weight, and spends many of his days in a confused daze. Few women want anything to do with him. That night Jay fried his brain. He will never be the same...and the woman? She moved on to better things. He still thinks of her, she still thinks of him and thinks, "what a waste." What do you think?

I think I have to take a shit now...............

Happened to me once at Homelands. We had been there about an hour and just dropped like 30 minutes before and the sudden, "oh I gotta shit" hit me. I didn't want to because all they had was port-a-shitters and I surely didn't want to go in there. After talking to some friends I found that one of the girls I was with had some of the hand sanitizer in her purse. So I took that stuff - a hand full of TP and cleaned the seat the best I could. (by this time the pill was starting to kick) I did attempted to do the hover-squat over the shitter and immediatly lost all muscle control in my legs and just sat the fuck down. Thank god I cleaned it the best I could. I took one of the most amazing shits I have ever had. I was staring at the floor when Pete Tong announced, "ladies and gentlemen - Carl Cox!' I jumped up whiped my ass and tried to find the door lock to unlock it but it kept jumping from side to side. The fucking pill had kicked in full force while I sat there shitting. It felt like it took eternity to open the door. I finally managed to get out of the shitter and lo and behold my pants were still around my ankles. I just reached down, picked em' up and carried on my merry way.

Happened to me once at Homelands. We had been there about an hour and just dropped like 30 minutes before and the sudden, "oh I gotta shit" hit me. I didn't want to because all they had was port-a-shitters and I surely didn't want to go in there. After talking to some friends I found that one of the girls I was with had some of the hand sanitizer in her purse. So I took that stuff - a hand full of TP and cleaned the seat the best I could. (by this time the pill was starting to kick) I did attempted to do the hover-squat over the shitter and immediatly lost all muscle control in my legs and just sat the fuck down. Thank god I cleaned it the best I could. I took one of the most amazing shits I have ever had. I was staring at the floor when Pete Tong announced, "ladies and gentlemen - Carl Cox!' I jumped up whiped my ass and tried to find the door lock to unlock it but it kept jumping from side to side. The fucking pill had kicked in full force while I sat there shitting. It felt like it took eternity to open the door. I finally managed to get out of the shitter and lo and behold my pants were still around my ankles. I just reached down, picked em' up and carried on my merry way.
hahaha. public bathroom shitting has got to be one of the worst experiences. i will never understand people who can do it like its no big deal. i cant even imagine shitting in a port-a-potty, i hope to god i never have to try it! :D

sounds like a fun night other than the shit though.