Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Merkie

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

another one for your collection merkie :D

P0007541.JPG

i just noticed that there is some guy in the back who is not really concentrated on lexus king's brand of house music...he seems to be more interested in his grub in the styrofoam container :laugh: :laugh:

oh ok...i'm not 100% where it happened at buzz or exctly the circumstances how it happened..my memory is a bit fuzzy, but last week at buzz i think crank was just chillin' or somethin' or in the bathroom and all of a sudden this guy comes up to him and says, "hi, i'm lexus king, i spin house"

crank was "sooooo......? what do you want me to do?"

he told us the story last week at the edge, and so it came up this week. I"M LEXUS KING, I SPIN HOUSE.

Originally posted by vicman

oh ok...i'm not 100% where it happened at buzz or exctly the circumstances how it happened..my memory is a bit fuzzy, but last week at buzz i think crank was just chillin' or somethin' or in the bathroom and all of a sudden this guy comes up to him and says, "hi, i'm lexus king, i spin house"

crank was "sooooo......? what do you want me to do?"

he told us the story last week at the edge, and so it came up this week. I"M LEXUS KING, I SPIN HOUSE.

He was totally coming on to Crank.