Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy Van M

Originally posted by hotcheme

why not?

damn, i'll end up maxing out my cards in 1 month.

vath & hawtin next week

and i'm seriously thinking of going up on the 26th...i think it is, james zabiela and steve gerrard at doscotheque and staying over for howells that saturday.

yeah but that wouldn't save you any money either. i think i may be coming down to DC the weekend of the 27th actually.

i guess you have a point there...whats going on here on the 27th? oh, deep dish....well i guess i'll be missing out on deep dish, but who knows i'll reasses after the next couple of weeks.

werent you guys thinking of going to glow also?

Originally posted by vicman

i guess you have a point there...whats going on here on the 27th? oh, deep dish....well i guess i'll be missing out on deep dish, but who knows i'll reasses after the next couple of weeks.

werent you guys thinking of going to glow also?

glow when? the 14th? no i'll be at arc. marco v is supposed to be coming to new york soon.

if i go down the 27th i'll definitely go to buzz but the real reason i am going down is cause i want to see my sister in baltimore. although i have never had a bad time seeing dd so it works out.

glow when? the 14th? no i'll be at arc. marco v is supposed to be coming to new york soon.

if i go down the 27th i'll definitely go to buzz but the real reason i am going down is cause i want to see my sister in baltimore. although i have never had a bad time seeing dd so it works out.

i guess that make sense...marco v or van m. & burridge....marco v. or van m. & burridge?

dd will spin an extended set...by buzz's standard that means 6 or 7 hrs.

Originally posted by vicman

i guess that make sense...marco v or van m. & burridge....marco v. or van m. & burridge?

dd will spin an extended set...by buzz's standard that means 6 or 7 hrs.

wait and see how tired you are after your next 2 weekends and then decide.

lol - the two times i saw them at vinyl they spun lke 10 hr sets or something. that was the first time i ever danced until 10 am.

wait and see how tired you are after your next 2 weekends and then decide.

lol - the two times i saw them at vinyl they spun lke 10 hr sets or something. that was the first time i ever danced until 10 am.

who deep dish? i usually can make do w/ missing ali's first half, he really takes his time building it up, but usually the seocnd half of his set and sharam's are really great.

yeh, lets see he tired i am after the next 2 weeks and how beat up my wallet is...hopefully i'll still have my tan next week, so i'll be easy to spot at arc next week :D :D :D