Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet Girls are ugly

Originally posted by shook

so so true kid i mean y post a pic if yoru ugly i mean some of these people need to relize ther ugly but for the most part if u think cp is ugly just check out other boards like the sf board and damn u shall see ugly LoL and for the most part alot of the guys who post on these boards are ugly too and out of shape i mean if yoru gonna club atleast touch a weight people and learn to have proper hygene ;)

I blame the parents......:(

Originally posted by trancerxn112

so anyway... i imagine this Claudiashot person is in fact a disgruntled CP member who decided they wanted to "lash-out" at the community because nobody would respond to her/his posts... tsk tsk tsk... anyway... did anyone see me dancing on the stage last night? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey can I get your Roxy card #?

pweeeeeeeseeeeeee

~~could it be true? i guess it is true! we have yet another fake screename trying to start drama.....these ppl get off on sitting behind their comp every day making up new drama topics and their one pleasure in life is that noone knows who they are....the thing is not that many ppl even care who they r anyways.......then again what do i know im apparently an ugly girl.......:rolleyes: riiiiiiite:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~could it be true? i guess it is true! we have yet another fake screename trying to start drama.....these ppl get off on sitting behind their comp every day making up new drama topics and their one pleasure in life is that noone knows who they are....the thing is not that many ppl even care who they r anyways.......then again what do i know im apparently an ugly girl.......:rolleyes: riiiiiiite:rolleyes:

The quality of ones appearance has no relation to the quality of ones intelligence. :hat: