Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hybrid82k

halo board

yooooo.....so this is where all the ILR headz came popping to...i c i c..anywayz yeah, i went on ilr the otherday and I found out everyone is gone and the word is that your all here....but yeah..anywayzzzzz...howz everyone doiiinnnggggg??? hehe, anyway, i'm heading to buzz tonight. woohoo, i be wearing gray ufo and grey long sleeve shirt, btw i'm asian, so yeahhhh...payce out n l8terz. P.L.U.R.:)

Originally posted by hybrid82k

yooooo.....so this is where all the ILR headz came popping to...i c i c..anywayz yeah, i went on ilr the otherday and I found out everyone is gone and the word is that your all here....but yeah..anywayzzzzz...howz everyone doiiinnnggggg??? hehe, anyway, i'm heading to buzz tonight. woohoo, i be wearing gray ufo and grey long sleeve shirt, btw i'm asian, so yeahhhh...payce out n l8terz. P.L.U.R.:)

I didn't know Jimi had a brother. :D

Originally posted by hybrid82k

well hello! the only ILR heads here are cookiegirl (formerly keeblerelf) and myself and I remember you! How ya doin' kiddo?

Originally posted by jroo

whats ilr?

a now defunct message board. well actually, its still there but no one uses it because they switched servers and now its sucks. cookiegirl & me tried desparately to keep it alive but we eventually gave up. I'm still friends with all the folks I met on there though :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

a now defunct message board. well actually, its still there but no one uses it because they switched servers and now its sucks. cookiegirl & me tried desparately to keep it alive but we eventually gave up. I'm still friends with all the folks I met on there though :D

I second all that. :D What's up hybrid?

AAAAA - t. b. is finally a club god<dess> . . . .but I suppose we knew that all along! :beer: Congrats!