Clubplanet Nightlife Community

+TUNNEL THIS SATURDAY ROLE CALL+

What's up Mr. Nero.

Last night in Vermont was the best set I think I've ever played. I know that it was broadcast on www.btownsound.com...I know that they are going to have it archived...I can't wait to download it when it's posted there.

I'm playing on the site live tonight from 10-12 and then back up to serve the children with you tomorrow night.

Yo, lets let them have it this week... smile.gif

c-

I'm there!!! I couldn't make it last Saturday for the first time in a while!! But tomorrow I'm definitly there!!!

Can't wait!!

So how about a meetup, time/place????

Who's going?

cwm35.gifcwm26.gif

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! Im so upset! I hate work. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. have fun.. Much Luck to you Nero. mwaaaaz

~*~Debby

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

Yo, Ant...

I just finished up on the internet a bit a go. The set was sick. I played for 5hours and I still wanted to keep going, but, I have an early plane to catch and I need to make sure that I get a little sleep in so that I'm fresh for tomorrow night at the Tunnel with you.

My record of the week is the track by NILO called SUMMER SONG. There is this really dubbed out vocal with bassline from hell. I hope the Tunnel kids will feel it as much as I do when I play it tomorrow. People were cheering here in Vermont.

Anyway, both nights here are going to be archived on the site...Off to bed I go...C'ya later.

c- <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.btownsound.com cwm29.gif " TARGET=_blank>www.btownsound.com cwm29.gif </A> cwm30.gif

WHAT UP MY TUNNEL HEADS, YO CRAIG ALL I GOTS TO SAY IS THATS THE <ZZZZZZZZZZ#~~~~, U THE MAN BABY!!!TONITES GONNA BE SLAMMIN BUT GET INTOUCH WITH JON CAUSE HE ASKED ME TO COME IN EARLY AIGHT KIDD C U ALL THERE, OH YA KIDS TONITE LISTEN 4 THATS THE WAY WE TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE MIA TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE BONNNA NA NA TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE. CAUSE MY DREAM TEAMS TAKIN ALL DA RINGS

cwm42.gif

Archived