Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COCK BLOCKING THE FACTOR by renegade

COCK BLOCKING THE FACTOR by renegade

COCK BLOCKERS

Let's start out by defining the term COCK BLOCKERS or if you prefer CB. A person who stands between a man when he is trying to deliver the dick to another person. In the case I'M referring to a man trying to get a girl but her male friends won't take a hike.

We all go out to have a good time. Some of us define a good time many different ways. Whether to just hang with friends, to dance, maybe even hook-up or at least have the chance too. Many times we can't achieve this goal because someone decides to step between the dick and the pussy.

All you guys who hang with a lot of girls in the club and refuse to get out of the way when another man is trying to get his groove on is COCK BLOCKING. In the words of a great poet Chris Bridges a.ka. ludacris "move bitch get out the way get out the way" unless you want the dick. If that's the case try a different venue perhaps EXIT or Chip-N-Dales. Note to self boys if she chilling with you in the club chances are you are not getting that BUSH.

If you are a female and wants to get the dick before your friend its cool. Both of you can get it at the same time. There is enough wood here to put in two holes. For any reason you find yourself getting COCK BLOCKED call your wing man. If he's a real pal he will take one for the T. E. A. M. Don't have a wing man dial 1-800-wing-man.

But the main focus here is male COCK BLOCKING. If its a guy COCK BLOCKING you call your wing man over to distract him with meaning less sports talk perhaps about cry babies baseball players or about what a horrible season the knicks are going to have.

All I'm saying is men we all must stick together in these tough times. With all going on in the world. For instance more and more females deciding to stick together and I don't mean go shopping. There is enough pussy to go around if we all co-operate.

Remember it's all about pussy

Renegade

P.s. look for my name reguarding my articles like this one...

e-mail me with comments Irenegade7@aol.com