What is you Favorite Fashion Magazine  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is you Favorite Fashion Magazine

• W
    • Vogue
    • Harper's Bazaar
    • Vanity Fair

Originally posted by danamdkny

I like VOGUE too- speaking of~ it's going to take me all month to get thru the 750 page Sept. Issue !

it's usually mostly advertisments in the september and march issues...

i haven't had a chance too look at it yet but i love that kate hudson is on the cover! i don't really like when they put actresses on the cover but she was a good choice. she looks beautiful.

Originally posted by mssabina

it's usually mostly advertisments in the september and march issues...

i haven't had a chance too look at it yet but i love that kate hudson is on the cover! i don't really like when they put actresses on the cover but she was a good choice. she looks beautiful.

yea - they have been doing that a LOT lately - I dont really like it either -esp. Jennifer Aniston(grr she's mean) - But I loved the cover shoots w/ Kate Hudson and Angelina Jolie( she might aswell be a model- can we say *GIA* :tongue: )

Originally posted by danamdkny

yea - they have been doing that a LOT lately - I dont really like it either -esp. Jennifer Aniston(grr she's mean) - But I loved the cover shoots w/ Kate Hudson and Angelina Jolie( she might aswell be a model- can we say *GIA* :tongue: )

i loved the angelina cover too... she's stunning even in snap shots... but i was so impressed with the kate cover, when it came in the mail i just stopped and looked it at for 5 minutes... the thing is she's not really model pretty, more girl-next-door kinda beauty but she looks amazing on that cover...