Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Advice/Help From a Female

zeonstar

Hey All,

I hate to have to do this, because it will probably reflect bad on me but I really don't care. I love my girl with all my heart and I want to help her anyway I can.

It would mean very much to me if a girl or two from this board could email me. I know you don't know me, but I would just like some private advice. I could post it I suppose, but I just want to concentrate on getting help, not being dissed possibly.

Anyway I'm my girl's first and we have did it about a dozen times and well... it just isn't working really well for her. I don't know if this time frame is normal, if something is wrong or what. I just want to help her enjoy herself. She tells me what she feels but I can't really tell her if it's right or not because I'm not a girl and have never felt what she is feeling, so I need input from other girls who were at the point she is at one time.

My email is zeonstar@aol.com. Ask me all you need to get all the information you need to help, and I will be very greatful.

Thank you!

I don't know if you are kidding or not but she is going to one in about a week actually. It's just for a check up though. When she made the appointment, she was still a virgin and we hadn't even met yet....

But can any ladies please take some time to talk to me?

sorry, i ain't a girl, but I can offer up the following advice:

when she goes for the checkup, have her talk to the doctor and tell what's going on.

also, you might not know all the facts ... there could be some emotional stuff that is inhibiting her enjoyment, or maybe you're just hung like a horse and she can't take it - there's a million things it could be, but its best to just make sure you talk OPENLY and HONESTLY with each other and have her do the same with her doctor.

good luck.

Originally posted by zeonstar

*Bump*

Things getting alot better each time but... come on can't a girl PM me or something? I'd like some input. :) Damn I love being with my baby... she is so sexy. What a thing to have to practice. I ain't complaining, believe me. :)

. . . dude, this is starting to come off as weird and stalkerish . . .

Seriously. If a girl wants to offer some advise, then they will, but why so pushy about it? If anything, the one girl you should be talking to is your girl. You need to find out why she is in pain. Be there emotionally and try to understand her. Communication is the key here, guy. If anything, SHE is the one who needs to talk to another girl with experience, if she would feel more comfirtable doing that. She knows what she's going through, and they know what they went through, so it only makes sense that they are the ones who need to talk it out. If you need to talk to a girl that badly about it, talk to a close friend or a female psychologist or something. They could give you the best advise, for a private conversation.

Guest jroo

fuck it man, find another one. i know love is tricky, but if the sex isnt right i dont see how the relationship can truely survive. dont give that there's more to a relationship than sex. you know you're right, but that's why you have friends and stuff. sex is the only thing sacared that you two can share with each other. go find a girl where the making love is right, then move on from there. jack off every now and then, that'll help get your mind right. tell yourself that you dont need a woman to cum.

p.s. love can be great, but it can also be the worst thing possible.

Did anyone actually read my posts where I said she isn't hurting anymore and she feels very good, better and better each time?

No, I'm not going to find another one. What kind of freakin' advice is that? Sorry she means just a tad more to me than a hole I can stick my dick in. Sex isn't everything, love is way more important to us, that is for sure. The sex is coming along just fine.

I believe I came to the wrong place for advice, but thanks to those who tried to help.

If a moderator could delete this threat, I really don't see the need for it to go on anymore. It's just going to cause a huge debate.

Originally posted by jroo

fuck it man, find another one. i know love is tricky, but if the sex isnt right i dont see how the relationship can truely survive. dont give that there's more to a relationship than sex. you know you're right, but that's why you have friends and stuff. sex is the only thing sacared that you two can share with each other. go find a girl where the making love is right, then move on from there. jack off every now and then, that'll help get your mind right. tell yourself that you dont need a woman to cum.

p.s. love can be great, but it can also be the worst thing possible.

Wow, so you'd be willing to give up on someone you loved if the sex wasn't great after you'd only slept together maybe a dozen times.

I think you need to rethink what love means.

Anyhoo Zeonstar-

I don't know what to tell you... as long as everything checks out ok at the dr the only thing you can really do is the same as with any other woman... experiment until you find what works best for the both of you. I imagine it might be difficult since she prob. doesn't even know what she likes... just be patient... that's all you can really do...