Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious Level 5 !!!!

t3chmuzik

Originally posted by xclusive24

i recorded all of ktu last nite...i just switched it from my laptop to my tower. leave ur aim name and i'll try to send only if u have a fast connection because its a 128MB file.

msg me at roninmess..... have cable so this should be good:)

Originally posted by xclusive24

i recorded all of ktu last nite...i just switched it from my laptop to my tower. leave ur aim name and i'll try to send only if u have a fast connection because its a 128MB file.

AIM: tbiz727

Connection: Cable

Please send your rip over when you get a chance. Thanks!!! I gotta hear this....

I'll be honest. I like Vicious, but this set was not to good. The best Vicious set ever on the radio was on New Years Night 2002 for KTU. I know someone who has it with Cable. Vicious was unreal. He played amazing trance and house songs. This Mix is an hour and a half. This is the mix to get. If you have Aim. Im Greg, he has the mix. His aim is, bangbanggreg

Originally posted by danwilson

I'll be honest. I like Vicious, but this set was not to good. The best Vicious set ever on the radio was on New Years Night 2002 for KTU. I know someone who has it with Cable. Vicious was unreal. He played amazing trance and house songs. This Mix is an hour and a half. This is the mix to get. If you have Aim. Im Greg, he has the mix. His aim is, bangbanggreg

wrong... best vicious set on the radio was from 2000 live at the tunnel. still rock this shit on a regular basis.

Originally posted by roninmess

wrong... best vicious set on the radio was from 2000 live at the tunnel. still rock this shit on a regular basis.

cant agree with u more bro that tunnel set was sick i havent heard the set in a while but there was a song on it with a guy saing "right here right now" or some sht, by n e chance would u no the name of the trak?

thanks in advance

sg

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

cant agree with u more bro that tunnel set was sick i havent heard the set in a while but there was a song on it with a guy saing "right here right now" or some sht, by n e chance would u no the name of the trak?

thanks in advance

sg

I know 2 songs from that whole set. Shit is insanity!

heres a tracklist i put together......

johnny vicious live @ the tunnel 9-24-00

part1

1.mad myles-adrenaline rush

2.westwood bros - Treibgut

3.Gee Moore pres. Es Vedra - Gimme More

part2

part3

1.marc acardipane ft.da tmc-only god can judge me

2.russenmafia-go!

4.mellow trax-outta space

5.aurora-ordinary world(???mix)

part4

2.i know what u did last summer?????

3.cosmic gate-firewire

5.brainbug-rain(jv mix)

can anyone fill in some of the blanks?????