Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Will Ojeda Go?

funkmastagbag

IF YOU DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO SEE JASON OJEDA ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT CPI THEN U PERHAPS MISSED ONE OF THE GREATEST TIMES OF THE SUMMER. CPI HAS BEEN DEAD BUT JASON CAME THROUGH LAST NIGHT AND SHOWED THE HAMPTONS PARTY AT CPI LAST NIGHT THAT THE REASON HE HAD HIS RESIDENCY AT CPI FOR THE LAST 10 YRS. WHEN I LEFT AT 445 JASON AND JOHNNY VICIOUS WERE BEHIND THE HELM AND JASON WAS JUST RIPPIN DOWN THE HOUSE. AND LAST NIGHT IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT LAST NIGHT WAS JASONS LAST NIGHT IN CPI, GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. ESPECIALLY AFTER LAST NIGHT. THANKS OJEDA FOR THE LAST 3 YRS YOU GAVE ME WITH ALL THE CLASSICS NIGHTS AS WELL. :D

Guest saleen351

it was confirmed 2 weeks ago he was gone.... Some people got pissed off at me for ripping him on another board, but JO and other djs in the northeast are in trouble.... too many djs, not enough clubs. JO i hope the best for you, but get out of the northeast and spin......

done, finito, history. he still has his gig at cyberia. the replacement for the man who has been at the helm for 10 years is right under their noses. DJ Rossi should be spinnin the main room next summer. I was there over the weekend and they have him stuck in the back room spinnin hip hop. CPI don't overlook this kid, he can get it done. :dj: