Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dxm and 2cb?????

mindfaqd

2-CB is a psychedelic similar to acid but cleaner and less introspective (a good thing IMHO, I don't want to be in a club thinking about how much I hurt mommy in third grade because she was called in to the pricipal's office)

DMX is a disacociative like ketamine and pcp. Though it is a totally different drug, but with that same, I am outside looking at my body. I think it is a rule that you have to be under 18 to enjoy it.

Of course you will find a ton more info if you follow klohe's post

2CB is one of the most beautiful, relaxing, wonderful drugs ever made. Just do not take to much of it, but its like that with any drug, right?? Take the recommended dose and you'll have one of the best, if not the best night of your life. This stuff is extremely rare, but also so so worth it. If you can find it, cherish it and save it for something really special. DXM on the other hand is not the most entertaining of all chemicals. It is a cough expectorant and is found in most robotussin's, vicks cough syrups, coricidin cold and cough pills, and many more. It is a dissociative, like shroomy said, and can give you very intense out of body experiences. A lot of younger people dable into the world of DXM. I would prefer my lovely bottle of ketamine to this any day of the weak though...