Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Ibiza trip

Let's see if I can make this quick

First, fuck the foam party. That shit is so nasty when it gets in your eyes and mouth. If you go, bring goggles and some kind of mouth cover.

Furthermore, I gotta send a big FUCK YOU to the fucker at that party who took my drivers license, ATM card, credit card, hotel key card, and over 100 euros. Someone (probably the same said person) also charged over $1000 on my cards - merry christmas, bastard(s).

With that out of the way, here's what went down for me:

Saturday: Arrived in Ibiza. Went to Es Paradis planning to go to the water party, but then found they were the only club with a dress code (no sport shorts, no swimsuits, even on this night - WTF???). Since I didn't have long pants, I went to DefMix @ Pacha, where David Morales was having his birthday party. That's where I first learned about the 8 Euro water served in clubs. Two different people asked me if I was Satoshi Tomie.

Sunday/Monday: Stayed up for 24 hours. Did 18 hours of clubbing, though with some breaks for food and transit, as well as the unplanned time dealing with the foam party shit.

Started at Space - saw Morales, Pete Tong, Steve Lawler on the Terrace; Sonique and resident Oscar Colorado in the Discoteca. Got a massage there.

Then went to Privilege for Tunnel Trance Force (music might be cheesy to most, but I loved it) , followed by the foam party at Amnesia

3 hrs after leaving there, I went to DC-10 for Circo Loco, and stayed til 3 pm.

Monday night: stopped by Amnesia hoping my stuff was found, but no luck. Went to Manumission @ Privilege afterwards - that's more of a visual show than a musical one. Damn, seemed like everyone and their mother was there

Tuesday: Godskitchen @ Eden - I'll say that this was my best night

Armin van Buuren was awesome. I wasn't feeling Picotto too much, but his stuff was good. Then Marco V did a closing set that tore the house down. Both AVB and Marco V played what sounded like a new remix of For An ANgel.

Wednesday: Went to Bora Bora and found out the best part - that it's free. Went there for a little bit on the following 2 nights as well. No clubbing on this night - gotta budget for the remainder of the week

Thursday: Saw the sunset, mostly from the area between Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo.

Later that night, Cream @ Amnesia - Tiesto no-show! :mad::( Apparently he was ill. Too bad I didn't know til after the end of the night. Rui da Silva came in his place and did a great set. Then PVD came on and played for almost 5 hours. A good set that kept the crowd going, but I thought he played too many oldies like Another Way, For An Angel (original), Sunrise, Eternity, Skydive. He did play cool remixes of Wavy Gravy and Saltwater (by Chicane), at least that I hadn't heard before.

Friday: I wanted to go to Xtravaganza @ Privilege, but I didn't have enough cash. Instead, I thought I was lucky to get a comp for La Comunidad at Space, and so I went there. I thought the music, mixing, and vibe were great. But then someone told me afterwards that it was a gay party.

Saturday: Adios, Ibiza

If you've been to Ibiza, was anything here similar to any experiences you had?

Maybe more to be added later.

"Friday: I wanted to go to Xtravaganza @ Privilege, but I didn't have enough cash. Instead, I thought I was lucky to get a comp for La Comunidad at Space, and so I went there. I thought the music, mixing, and vibe were great. But then someone told me afterwards that it was a gay party."

So because it was a gay party you no longer enjoyed it??

Originally posted by jimk29

So because it was a gay party you no longer enjoyed it??

Nah, I was having a great time the whole time just enjoying the tunes. I didn't know til afterwards what kind of party it was.

The person who was with me didn't enjoy it so much, and she pointed out to me afterwards about it being "so gay"

My friends and I had the best experience in IBIZA! Nope, no one got robbed....sorry to hear about that! Clubs that we hit were, Amnesia, Pacha, Space, Privilege, El Divino and Bora Bora, The Jockey club. We didn't go to any of the San Antonio clubs but we did go to Cafe Mambo and Del Mar. It was an amazing time. IBIZA blew my mind! It was love at first sight...lol! There are no words to describe it. You just have to experience it yourself. # 1 party capital of the world! We are definitely going back next July!