Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Tell Me How The Closing Was!!!!!

In regard to the water fights, I was sitting on the stage for most of the night stocking up on water bottles for the finale. A friend of mine was all fired up during "Fired Up" and drenched these 2 guys standing near him. At first the 2 guys were going to kick his ass, but of course I had to back him up and I drenched them from behind. When they turned around to see who got them again, I pointed to myself and told them to f'n relax. And then, I have to thank Tempts because the entire crowd over in the corner on the stage soaked these 2 tough guys........ and the music played on!

Originally posted by njdionysus

In regard to the water fights, I was sitting on the stage for most of the night stocking up on water bottles for the finale. A friend of mine was all fired up during "Fired Up" and drenched these 2 guys standing near him. At first the 2 guys were going to kick his ass, but of course I had to back him up and I drenched them from behind. When they turned around to see who got them again, I pointed to myself and told them to f'n relax. And then, I have to thank Tempts because the entire crowd over in the corner on the stage soaked these 2 tough guys........ and the music played on!

I THINK IM GONNA START CRYING NOW.... BUT WE STILL HAVE NEXT WEEK AT SURF .....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Saturday was awesome as usual but didn't really feel the music until after 2am. It was a who's who for me. CIGS, TRICKDADDY, EMMITT, EVILJAV, SPYGIRL, CLUBANGEL, JARMENIO, DJDANFURY, THE TOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!!! Great meeting you CGM. Thanks a bunch to my bestest friend on that side, CEEOTTER. Luv ya!!!

Had to work tonight and I missed the most talked about night in the JERSEY club scene. So how sick was it?

Don't feel bad, I didn't get to go either! :( But, there is always next year and it gets better every year!!!