Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 hours non-stop clubbing in Ibiza?

Just got a silly curious question here...

In Ibiza, between Saturday night and Monday afternoon, you can do 40 straight hours of non-stop clubbing.

Here's one way:

Saturday (Sunday am) - go the distance at the party of your choice, the most popular seemed to be DefMix at Pacha; midnight til 8 am

Sunday (til Monday am) - go the distance at Space; Sunday 8 am til Monday 6 am

Monday - go the distance at Circo Loco at DC-10; 6 am til 4 pm

Actually you could do this much dancing every day, but it would be more expensive, and Bora Bora doesn't really qualify as a club to me.

Has anyone here been crazy or cracked out enough to have done such a thing (or come close)?

You damn straight, I have!! At the Winter Music Conference. It was my first time in Miami, and I went fucking bananas!!!

All I remember is partying alllllll Friday and Saturday - Saturday night, then walking to the beach at 7am to smoke a blunt....we were like, "Should we go to bed?"

"Fuck that! Let's go to Space to see Danny T!!" And off we went...got there around 7:15, stayed until 6 in the evening. It was incredible! I don't think I ate the whole week I was down there! LMAO! Lost about ten pounds, looked great!

:laugh:

DC-10 closes later then that on monday actually..

w/ afterhours at space goign until 5 or 6 at nite everyday, you could be in a club about 90% of the time your there(and thats not including bora bora or cafe del mar type place, which are techincally bars, but have sick music)