Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do You Know If You're In Love???

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by cintron

when you buy an exhaust system more expensive than two month's rent. that's when you know you love her.

Image023%2Dedited%2Ejpg

I luv ya Eric, despite the canoli incident, or should I say non-incident, but that's exactly why I could never date another guy who's into cars... :shake::worry:

Originally posted by tastyt

I luv ya Eric, despite the canoli incident, or should I say non-incident, but that's exactly why I could never date another guy who's into cars... :shake::worry:

So i'm ruled out then? :tongue:

;) oh please. You should see what i spent on my girlfriends back in the day when i had one.

In comparison, the car is like lovin' on Clearance.

Originally posted by cintron

So i'm ruled out then? :tongue:

;) oh please. You should see what i spent on my girlfriends back in the day when i had one.

In comparison, the car is like lovin' on Clearance.

lol...

Well, it's more of an issue of time as opposed to money... time and affection... I've found that with such men, the thoughts that should be going towards moi are instead directed at the car... :(:mad:

It's just one of those things that has scarred me for life...

Originally posted by tastyt

lol...

Well, it's more of an issue of time as opposed to money... time and affection... I've found that with such men, the thoughts that should be going towards moi are instead directed at the car... :(:mad:

It's just one of those things that has scarred me for life...

I don't know how badly your ex neglected you, so I won't say that you're wrong in this particular case, but... on a general note...

Women should understand that they are not the center of the universe. I can't stand a woman who won't let me pursue my hobbies because she feels she's being "neglected." People need room to grow OUTSIDE the relationship, too!

Again, tastyt, this isn't about your particular situation -- just a pet peeve of mine...

its a present peeve of mine too...damn self-centered women....

:flame:

Originally posted by hoke

I don't know how badly your ex neglected you, so I won't say that you're wrong in this particular case, but... on a general note...

Women should understand that they are not the center of the universe. I can't stand a woman who won't let me pursue my hobbies because she feels she's being "neglected." People need room to grow OUTSIDE the relationship, too!

Again, tastyt, this isn't about your particular situation -- just a pet peeve of mine...