Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Dave doesnt' fix the board, instead he goes to DT...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Dave nice seeing you again.... i'm sure all the cpers last night told you about how the board was messed up...... Can't belive you got screwed at the door:eek: next time, tell em you know the saleen and the gudio fist pumping crew;)

DaVe ---> what can I say? You are one cool ass MoFo... isn't it ironic that we are both from Michigan and probably the 2 kewlest kats on the boards:laugh:

Anywho, it was awesome meeting you and Grace and Molly! What a time we had at Jail and Lola!!! And Space - hope ya made yur flight in time!:laugh:

Remember, you are coming down in November to celebrate my birthday!!:beer:

Take care and keep in touch yo!

Lola:drool:

CP MEMO = THE BOARD IS NOT WORKIN CORRECTLY DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS !! WE WILL BE DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS DUE TO THE FACT THAT DAVE IS BUSY MAKING SURE THE CP CREW FROM MIAMI IS PARTYING AS HARD AS THEY SAY THEY DO !! FINAL REPORT = THE CP CREW FROM MIAMI ARE FUCKING NUTTS & SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY !! PROCEED WITH CAUTION AS YOU MAY GET TRAMPLED !! THE BOARD SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL WHENEVER DAVE IS DONE RECOVERING !! THANX FOR YOUR PATIENCE & HAVE A GOOD DAY :D :D