Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Miami!!!

DaVe

First let me start by saying what a great time I had hanging with all of you! It was a great time and I was amazed at how laid back and cool everyone was.

Here are the things that I learned in Miami:

1. georgeacosta2 does not look anything like the real George Acosta
  2. shroomy needs to find a new babysitter (sorry we missed you)
  3. no one can keep up with lolahotass, so don't bother trying
  4. $20 for all you can drink is not always as good an idea as one thinks...ughh, especially not the next day
  5. Space is one of the best clubs in North America
  6. going straight to the airport from Space may sound like a good idea at first, but probably is not. AND, joking about smelling bad on the plane to everyone at Space is a lot different than actually smelling bad on a full plane and having everyone try to move away from you and whisper to their friends about you
  7. you cannot take a good sponge bath in the airport
  8. everyone on the Miami boards knows exactly where the best parties are
  9. I can't wait to come back down there!
    [/list=1]

See you all soon!

Originally posted by DaVe

First let me start by saying what a great time I had hanging with all of you! It was a great time and I was amazed at how laid back and cool everyone was.

georgeacosta2 does not look anything like the real George Acosta
shroomy needs to find a new babysitter (sorry we missed you)
no one can keep up with lolahotass, so don't bother trying
$20 for all you can drink is not always as good an idea as one thinks...ughh, especially not the next day
Space is one of the best clubs in North America
going straight to the airport from Space may sound like a good idea at first, but probably is not. AND, joking about smelling bad on the plane to everyone at Space is a lot different than actually smelling bad on a full plane and having everyone try to move away from you and whisper to their friends about you
you cannot take a good sponge bath in the airport
everyone on the Miami boards knows exactly where the best parties are
I can't wait to come back down there!
[/list=1]

See you all soon!

:laugh: :laugh: very funny post

DaVe, you were awesome. totally kewl. I had a GREAT time hanging with you and your friends. Definitely lemme know next time your in town. :D

Originally posted by DaVe

georgeacosta2 does not look anything like the real George Acosta
shroomy needs to find a new babysitter (sorry we missed you)
no one can keep up with lolahotass, so don't bother trying
$20 for all you can drink is not always as good an idea as one thinks...ughh, especially not the next day
Space is one of the best clubs in North America
going straight to the airport from Space may sound like a good idea at first, but probably is not. AND, joking about smelling bad on the plane to everyone at Space is a lot different than actually smelling bad on a full plane and having everyone try to move away from you and whisper to their friends about you
you cannot take a good sponge bath in the airport
everyone on the Miami boards knows exactly where the best parties are
I can't wait to come back down there!
[/list=1]

See you all soon! LMAO nice meeting you Dave. see ya in November.. :D

Whuts up Dave, it was great having you as well as your friends come down and party@JAIL!!!! :D Too bad i couldnt hook up with you all at DT, i was in desperate need of recovery!!! (Whiskey and coke on an empty stomach all day is not too good for one's immune system):drunk:

The pleasure is all ours, just keep us in mind when we hang out in the NY!

....now more than ever.

it was great meeting you all and thanx so much for the excellent leads and the even more excellent company. i had a kickass time. you guys totally rock!

it was so hard leaving....granted, a nap (though DT left me so amped i was sure i'd never sleep again), a shower (i'll keep my uberstinkification to myself, thank you very much. props dave, that was pretty hardcore) and a little bake by the pool took the edge off.

i'd been down a bunch of times before, but this one was

by far

...bar none

...no contest

... the absolute best time i've had.

you all drew this shy girl out of her lurker closet. hugs, kisses and thanx again.

see you all again real soon... in nyc or miami.

--grace

Originally posted by grace

....now more than ever.

it was great meeting you all and thanx so much for the excellent leads and the even more excellent company. i had a kickass time. you guys totally rock!

it was so hard leaving....granted, a nap (though DT left me so amped i was sure i'd never sleep again), a shower (i'll keep my uberstinkification to myself, thank you very much. props dave, that was pretty hardcore) and a little bake by the pool took the edge off.

by far

...bar none

...no contest

you all drew this shy girl out of her lurker closet. hugs, kisses and thanx again.

--grace

So you are finally posting on the board!!! :tongue: Miami Luvs ya too, hun...Hope to see ya again soon! :D

~Zules

Originally posted by grace

....now more than ever.

by far

...bar none

...no contest

--grace

GRACE!!!!!!

You rock girl! Can't wait to hang w/ ya again...... Miami or NYC fo sho!!!

Take care and keep in touch with us!!!

Lola:D