Clubplanet Nightlife Community

She has a bf...Your getting attached

Teknojunkee

Seeing this girl for about 6-7 weeks now. Shes SLAMMIN!, has a fucking awesome personality, drives a hot car, is a house head, enjoys everything you like to do.

Since the first time i talked to her there was never any nervousness or awkwardness. I feel like i have known her forever and am just blown away by her as a person, in whole.

Now its getting to the point where i think im starting to get attached. We chill EVERY SINGLE DAY. She only sees her bf 2 or 3 times a week. She keeps telling me how she wants to leave him, but she never does. I am feeling now like i am just being strung along for a ride. But i really really like this girl.

I know its stupid to keep yourself in a situation like this. I am the one person who knows about this all too well, but imagine yourself finding someone you really Click with, would it be that easy for you too let it go, or would you still pursue it carefully and slowly? Advice is appreciated. Thanks.

RUN FOR THE FUCKING HILLS. no Joke. I went through exactly the same shit and it is NEVER good. Regardless of what happens she will probably stay with her boyfriend even if she barely sees him. It's still official, and if you're keeping her happy on one side, she has no reason to be unhappy enough in general to change her situation.

In short, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE and force her to choose. If she really wants you, let her come after you. Don't play middleman and stick around hoping things will fall into your lap. They won't.

I assure you... it will be a most horribly distasteful experience if you try to "get the girl".

Let her wallow in her own misery if she really doesn't like her BF that much, and if she wants to do something about it, let her come to you.

End of Story.

You're in a pretty rough situation...its hard enough finding someone you can connect with, and when you do, they're w/someone else:eek:

I know this is easier said than done, but believe me because I am speaking as an objective 3rd party...you HAVE TO GET OUT!

Unless...she agrees to leave her bf. Like cintron said, you have to force her to chose. If she is unhappy w/her bf, you're giving her a reason to stay w/him b/c you're fulfilling whatever is missing in their relationship. She is probably used to him and if you continue to do this...she will not leave him. If she has true feelings for you, when forced to chose, she will chose you. If she dosn't chose you or give you some bs about how she needs "time" or something of the sort, let it go. That means that it was just not meant to be or not meant to be right now. There is a corny, but wise saying, "If you love something, set it free, if it was yours to begin with it will come back to you" ( I know we're not talking love just yet, but you get the point)

Bottom line if you remain in this situation you will only grow more attached to this person, and then you're on dangerous turf...if things dont go your way now, it will hurt, but you may be saving yourself some serious heartache in the long run. Good Luck!:)

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I am the one person who knows about this all too well, but imagine yourself finding someone you really Click with, would it be that easy for you too let it go, or would you still pursue it carefully and slowly? Advice is appreciated. Thanks.

lay your cards on the table. make some serious moves on her and see how she reacts. if she reacts negative, tell her you don´t see her as a friend. she can have you 100% or NOT AT ALL.

prepare that she WILL probably reject your offer ->IF<- she reacted negative to your moves. however, she will go home and think about how it would be/has been with you, and how it would be WITHOUT you (you already have some SERIOUS value dude)

and MORE TIMES THAN NOT she will come creeping back to you. people only notice how much they WANT and NEED things when you TAKE THEM AWAY from them.

if she does NOT creep back, GOOD RIDDANCE! you offered her a relationship and she declined. are you willing to TORTURE yourself by being around her constantly wanting more but AIN`T GETTING IT? i wouldn´t.

however, all her behaviour points towards the conclusion that she wants you.

"i want to leave my boyfriend" = "make a move god damnit, i want you"

it clicked mutually = you hit it off GOOD from the beginning, mutual instant connection, etc.

keep in mind, women are like monkeys concerning relationships, they only let go of the last branch when they got a new one in their hands. OFFER her to get on your branch (pun intended ;) ) and show her that it´s STABLE enough to carry her and she WILL hop on it :)

just my 0.02 euro

Thanks for the Advice guys. I sat in bed just thinking about this for the past hour. We are going to dinner tonight. I have come to the realization that i have to just dead it tonight. I really cannot believe how much this is hurting me right now and its just thinking about doing it.

This is going to be really tough, but it is def. saving me alot of heartache in the end (well i think so). Im so mad at myself right now for getting into this. At the time i was kinda blinded by the thoughts of what "Could" happen as opposed to what is happening.

Thanks for the help

It has been dropped. Just got back from dinner with her. She was very upset but understands where im coming from. I gave her the Ulitimatum. Either him or I. Of course i knew 13 months is going to win over 6 weeks.

Now the sulking starts. Finding someone is hard enough as it is. Then some b/s like this has to happen. Makes a person just wanna give up.

Guest jroo

"you're telling me its different,

but what the hell is different.

if you cheated on him

you'll do it to me."

"you tell me you dont love him,

you tell me you'll leave him.

if you did it to him,

you'll do it to me."

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Seeing this girl for about 6-7 weeks now. Shes SLAMMIN!, has a fucking awesome personality, drives a hot car, is a house head, enjoys everything you like to do.

Since the first time i talked to her there was never any nervousness or awkwardness. I feel like i have known her forever and am just blown away by her as a person, in whole.

Now its getting to the point where i think im starting to get attached. We chill EVERY SINGLE DAY. She only sees her bf 2 or 3 times a week. She keeps telling me how she wants to leave him, but she never does. I am feeling now like i am just being strung along for a ride. But i really really like this girl.

I know its stupid to keep yourself in a situation like this. I am the one person who knows about this all too well, but imagine yourself finding someone you really Click with, would it be that easy for you too let it go, or would you still pursue it carefully and slowly? Advice is appreciated. Thanks.

okay, step one taken. now, in about a week or two, you show up at some place you know she frequents too (like a certain club on fridays), preferably with a PAWN (hot girl that makes you look good) and start talking to/hugging her again. make a move again, gently caress her cheek and lock eye contact, such stuff and see how she reacts. if she reacts negative again, FUCK IT :)! move on :)! what do you have to lose? nothin