Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll: Celebrities you've seen in clubs

Lets see here..

i was at eugenes when maria carey (sp) wasnt allowed in because the fire marshal was there and said if they let one more person in they would get shut down..

the one girl from the wrestling ummm cant remember her name. gorgeous blonde chic, her and a couple of the girls came to NV right after the tough enough series finally was over...

chilled with Lasgo at sf back in april...

celebrties

mark warlberg,usher,ice-t,sean penn at serafina

p.diddy-lotus

emeniem ll.cool.j latrell sprewell,marcus camby,allen houston,- tracey morgan -jimmybronx cafe

denzel washington, justin timberlake muhammed ali,russell simmons,-memphis tenn. tyson fight

big pussy derek jeter -china club

celebrties

mark warlberg,usher,ice-t,sean penn at serafina

p.diddy-lotus

emeniem ll.cool.j latrell sprewell,marcus camby,allen houston,- tracey morgan -jimmybronx cafe

denzel washington, justin timberlake muhammed ali,russell simmons,-memphis tenn. tyson fight

big pussy derek jeter -china club

lil kim biggie busta rymes-the tunnel

Dennis Rodman when he was at The World.

He was there promoting his website. He had 6 Playboy Playmates with him.

The girls were on the stage and he was standing in front of it.

I made my way to the front and the girls were throwing out Dennis Rodman T-Shirts.

Then he grabbed a guy in front of me and stuck a T-shirt one of the Playboy chick's shirts and made him get it with his mouth.

Then he took one and put it in one of the girl's mouth and grabbed the girl who I was dating at the time (who is bi) and she went to get it with her teeth and the girl dropped it and they started going at it!! Everyone was goin' nuts.

Then he grabbed me and stuck a cherry in my mouth and told one of the girls to go get it. She stuck her tounge in my mouth and we started kissing. Then he grabbed me and hugged me. It was great, me and my girl both hooked up with Playboy Playmates!!

I met Ice T at Discoteque 2 weeks ago, but I've seen him at World and SF.

Richard Bey at Limelight, every Saturday in '94-'95!!!

Trent Resnor at Limelight in '94.

Mariah Carey at Tunnel in '96.

Vin Diesel when he was a bouncer at Tunnel in '95.

Fat Joe at Carbon in '97.

Lenny Kravitz @ Limelight

The Dell kid a bunch of places

Hulk Hogan, Brutus the Barber, Eddie Guerrero @ Amphitheatre (Tampa)

Jose Canseco @ The Living Room (Clearwater)

Nick Carter at Matrix (Tampa Gay Club)

Ed Rush + Rymetime @ Cafe Novecento (ok, so they're DJ's, but they were randomly there we chatted it up for a while)

richard bey at limelight all the time how can u not forget that blowing lines (newspaper room alot) out in the open.

jose canseco, puff daddy and madonna at exit openion night

leanardo dicaprio @ SF back right after titanic came out

jason priestly @ sf easter 2001

ice t @ sf numerous times

one of the wayans brothers i used to see everywhere

natalie portman @ twilo back in 2000 or so

pink and lance bass @ twirl after mtv awards 2000......lance bass was dating the bartender after that hes a FEG.... FACT....my ex's brother was a bartender there also so i got to hear all the stories

magic johnson @ some club in hard rock cafe las vegas

I see ghostface here and there at the gym

odb @tunnel; couple of times saw him at the deli up the block once with cappadonna (no more sightings of odb again till he gets out)

meth in front of his house getting into an airport van

RZA with ghost in front of the Gym

jamie lyn sigler at pimpnho in vegas

(if you can find my post in the archives there is a funny story to that)

jamie lyn sigler @luhan

jay z @luhan

steven baldwin @luhan

derek jeter @nessa's?

fat joe @float

christina agulera @flow

puffy @flow

and Dennis Rodman @twilo

there might be more, but off the top of my dome peice thats what i got

iv meet alot....... of celebs of the year's from working club,s to doing door's or to being really Tweaked out of my mind, and just walking up to them and Scaring them shitless, LOL

courtney love.....at Limelight in like 95"....meet her at the bar, and blew lines with her later, in the long run, i ended up keeping in touch with her, and even Was invited to her birthday party at Lounge 8 in Seattle in like 99".......Shes FAB........fucking so amazing, complex and very fun to chat with,

i meet Madonna at DanceTeria, and than Again, at AREA>Vinyl,aka ARC) and than once again, at octagon....

miss that club :*(.......Aww

um, god lets see

The bitch from the movie craft>>>HATE HER sooooooo much

ehh im to tired to list more.....il lget back to ya

Well.....

When i meet madonna the first time, i do blieve it was either Dancteria, or octagon....i dont remember, it was when she was new, and back than she was Very cool, she bummed a cig off me, and i dont even thin kshe inhaled it to be honest, she was cool, the next time i saw her, she was surrounded my GOONS, who were her bodyguards, and it was hard to get to her, but she rememberd me, to say the least, and she was very cool, and i ended up following some friends of her's to an after hours party in some BIG ASS PENT HOUSE in Brokly.....and had a great time, even tho she never showed up....

i havent had a run in with her in about 6 or so years, but i did alsmot run into her in London at the villa cafe.

i feel special...lol

Liquid (Miami)

-----------------

Jamie Foxx

(right there on the dancefloor inches from me w/ a chick on each hip)

Cheetah

-----------------

Maia Campbell

(the girl from LL's old show In the House)

Spa

-----------------

O'Reiley (from Oz)

(stopped to chat w/ me and my friends, cool guy)

Justin's

-----------------

Treach (Naughty by Nature), Stephon Marbury, Fabolous

Club Nix

-----------------

Black Rob & G. Dep

(Funky Buddha party. This was back when the song "Whoa" was big and nobody really knew who G. Dep was yet. They left with an elevator full of women.)