Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how tall are u?

nympho69

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

hmmm - clubkat, i always pictured you as something like 5'7" from your sig. i dunno - even though it's just a bit of you in your sig, it seemed like the upper part of a taller person to me :) .

lol no babies. . .tasty is right. Thats Milla J ;)

(one could only wish to be that beautiful :D)

Kat - shorty since. . .forever :cool:

Originally posted by clubkat

lol no babies. . .tasty is right. Thats Milla J ;)

(one could only wish to be that beautiful :D)

Kat - shorty since. . .forever :cool:

o. sorry - she looks much more like a regular, more attractive person than she does milla jovovich. do you know what i mean? - not that kind of prefab, untouchable, shellac-ed celebrity kind of thing. that's why i thought she was you.

Originally posted by xxlea

<<<------5'9 and for some reason I only attract short guys.:(

back when all i liked were short guys, they all seemed to have the napolean complex going on and i couldn't find any without those issues. now that i'm not so much into the short thing, the freakishly short ones hit on me. hey, by the way, where do you tall girls find shoes - that is, if you wear above size 10?

Originally posted by jesx81

wat size r u weyes?

i wear women's 11, men's 9 1/2 . i have hardly any shoes 'cause almost all stores stop at 10, and the ones that don't only have terribly ugly shoes for the tall girls: usually just plain flats (they figure we don't want to be taller than we already are), nothing that was designed after 1990 or with any interest whatsoever. but, as i said in another recent thread, i do have success at overpriced european shoe stores (i guess the french have big feet) and drag queen stores, but i don't go to the latter 'cause i don't much care for 6" lucite stilettos with red feather accents :rolleyes: .