Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

one night stands

Guest gabo

is there any chance of a relationship with the girl/guy if you fuck them the first night that you meet them?

I would have to say no because it is a one night stand. The keywords being one night :) Seriously, if you do the horizontal mango the first night I would kinda wonder how many times as the girl/guy done this and it would turn me off. But thats just me.

Originally posted by gabo

is there any chance of a relationship with the girl/guy if you fuck them the first night that you meet them?

yeah i think there is. it is a rare thing but just because 2 people are feeling eachother and have sex the first night they meet doesnt mean they cant have anything meaningful in the future.

the problem with this is that: usually peple who meet and fuck the first night are looking only to fuck, because of this it turns to games really fast.

with 2 REAL people, it shouldnt matter if you wait a day or a year...

Originally posted by liquidflow

Seriously, if you do the horizontal mango the first night I would kinda wonder how many times as the girl/guy done this and it would turn me off. But thats just me.

Err, I think you mean the horizontal mambo, lol (altho mango is good too).

To answer the question at hand... it's extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

Originally posted by tastyt

Err, I think you mean the horizontal mambo, lol (altho mango is good too).

To answer the question at hand... it's extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

I guess it's suppose to be mambo, but I just like the sound on mango better.;)

I think it depends on the circumstances of the one-night stand.

There are people who will get drunk and have a one-night stand with anything that moves. I don't think they have much chance of starting a successful relationship.

But then there are people who meet someone who strikes their interest, they don't see any reason not to have sex right away, and things carry on from there... I've seen it happen.

I don't think the second scenario is the ideal approach, but it's definitely possible... and, I'd wager, not that uncommon either.