Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys...what can a girl do to give a great blow job??

lore69

Originally posted by jroo

more impressed when she says she doesnt like to swallow and she does it to you on the first time, and everytime after. thats love, what a good girl.

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

i do that "tactic" all the time to make a girl i already fuck feel special.

"usually i don´t like that club but i´ll go with you"

to take it to the extreme

"usually i don´t like to fuck, but if you ABSOLUTELY want i will do it, JUST for you" :laugh: :laugh:

YEAH RIGHT!! :blown:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by legend38

LOL word.

Missin your girl at school, huh? :(

you know it man. :( its tearing me up, but things are better now that i went down there and saw what everything was about, and met the people. although, i didnt get any head. wtf was up with that?? j/k still had a good weekend.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastey

"usually i don´t like to fuck, but if you ABSOLUTELY want i will do it, JUST for you" :laugh: :laugh:

YEAH RIGHT!! :blown:

yeah, or

"i dont normally drink beer, but ok, if you want too"

here's the ultimate, ive never used this line, just thought of it

"its ok baby, i dont want any head. no one has ever made me cum that way, ever."

if that doesnt get you the best damn bj from a competetive girl, then nothing will. hahahha

yeah, or

"i dont normally drink beer, but ok, if you want too"

here's the ultimate, ive never used this line, just thought of it

"its ok baby, i dont want any head. no one has ever made me cum that way, ever."

if that doesnt get you the best damn bj from a competetive girl, then nothing will. hahahha

YES YES YES!!

you got it COMPLETELY! damn there is one hell of a playa in you, believe me, one night out with me hunting and you´d be AWAKENED :)

especially the concept in your last example, the competition! i LOVE playing with this.

you can play it a lá (in a club with a new girl) "whoa, my last girlfriend gave the best head EVER. i think NOBODY could top that, EVER" and she will want to PROVE to you that they CAN do it better when it comes to sucking :)!

same when you´re walking with your girl through the city: look at a girl and say to her "wow, look at her, that is a HOT mini-skirt she wears, damn she´s sexy". she will want to PROVE to you that she CAN BE SEXY TOO :D!

always stay a CHALLENGE :)

Guest jroo

im down with that except the getting my girl to wear mini skirts. she already wears the short ass shorts. ive got italian heritage im jealous by nature. there used to be a player in me, but i have put him to rest. for i have <drum roll here> found the one. but i'll still go out and have a good time.

you can play it a lá (in a club with a new girl) "whoa, my last girlfriend gave the best head EVER. i think NOBODY could top that, EVER" and she will want to PROVE to you that they CAN do it better when it comes to sucking :)!

Give me a break, any woman with an ounce of self-respect would tell the loser to go back to his ex if he's so enamored with the way she sucked his dick.

Then again... you're not talking about that kind of woman, are you...

im down with that except the getting my girl to wear mini skirts. she already wears the short ass shorts. ive got italian heritage im jealous by nature. there used to be a player in me, but i have put him to rest. for i have <drum roll here> found the one. but i'll still go out and have a good time.

yeah, you´re now officially on my list whenever i should come over to the states. but that´s cool, that´s what you´re playing for right? the right girl i mean. a player is just someone that´s not satisfied so easily, so he has to go through a lot of women to find exactly what he wants :)

Guest jroo

yeah, you´re now officially on my list whenever i should come over to the states. but that´s cool, that´s what you´re playing for right? the right girl i mean. a player is just someone that´s not satisfied so easily, so he has to go through a lot of women to find exactly what he wants :)

word dude, im in DC. let me know before hand when you stop by. i know exactly what i want. bumpy road to get there though.

Originally posted by tastyt

Give me a break, any woman with an ounce of self-respect would tell the loser to go back to his ex if he's so enamored with the way she sucked his dick.

Then again... you're not talking about that kind of woman, are you...

haha roooooarrrrrrrrr easy tiger :)

you see, when i´m pulling this when she´s already attracted to me. when they WANT to be with me they try to remember what i told them that i like, what they can DO to make me WANT THEM TOO, maybe even NOT ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT (as the girl was my GIRLFRIEND) :)!

see tastyt, when you´re talking to a guy for some time, you find him attractive and you get along great. and in the process of the conversation he tells you he LOVES campari orange. later you go and get something to drink for both of you, WHAT DO YOU ORDER?

that is the SAME principle.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gabo

I LOVE THE HANDJOB, BLOWJOB COMBO WITH SOME LUBE!

AT FIRST i LIKE A NICE SLOW BJ THAT GETS FASTER... AND DONT FORGET TO SMACK IT ON YOUR TONGUE.

ALSO TAKING IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN YOUR MOUTH IS VERY IMPORTANT. DONT JUST SUCK THE HEAD.

yeah, lets go back to this for a second. the with LUBE part is what gots me. what type of lube do you use. ive always been satisfied with some good old salvia, i cant really see a girl squirting lube on me then licking it up. is there a tasty verison or something? ive never used lube before, ever. so let me know.

HA!

I wonder if there are trailer parks in Germany? And if not what the equivalent is? Tastey?

i don´t think there is something like those "trailer parks" in germany. is there an equivalent? hmmm, maybe "ghetto chicks", chicks from poor parts of the cities. however, the clubs i frequent are quite expensive and picky, so i wouldn´t get in touch with those people.

yeah, lets go back to this for a second. the with LUBE part is what gots me. what type of lube do you use. ive always been satisfied with some good old salvia, i cant really see a girl squirting lube on me then licking it up. is there a tasty verison or something? ive never used lube before, ever. so let me know.

Lube comes in any variety of flavors. I highly suggest you run out and give it a try, it makes everything a lot easier. It can be used for any number of things that saliva just won't be sufficient for- just use your imagination. ;)

haha roooooarrrrrrrrr easy tiger :)

you see, when i´m pulling this when she´s already attracted to me. when they WANT to be with me they try to remember what i told them that i like, what they can DO to make me WANT THEM TOO, maybe even NOT ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT (as the girl was my GIRLFRIEND) :)!

see tastyt, when you´re talking to a guy for some time, you find him attractive and you get along great. and in the process of the conversation he tells you he LOVES campari orange. later you go and get something to drink for both of you, WHAT DO YOU ORDER?

that is the SAME principle.

Nope, not the same principle at all... you can tell someone what you like without linking it specifically to an old flame, or even worse giving her the "challenge" that she could never top her...

This really has nothing to do with you Tastey, just a bit of advice for any guy who's a bit more enlightened... then again, they probably would have already known this...

im not going to go into a sex shop and spend 20 bucks on a bunch of different types of lube. i want to try some though.

They sell samplers, containing different flavors... the only flavor I've ever tried is Mango. Pretty good, it's not too strong. Oh yeah, the brand was Wet. Come to think of it, I need to pick up some more... maybe I'll pick up the sampler and see which is best. :D

Nope, not the same principle at all... you can tell someone what you like without linking it specifically to an old flame, or even worse giving her the "challenge" that she could never top her...

This really has nothing to do with you Tastey, just a bit of advice for any guy who's a bit more enlightened... then again, they probably would have already known this...

haha i know you HATE it, yet it works. i´m not interested in what *could* work in theory, i´m only interested what i can USE and APPLY IRL! and this is something i do in ALL my pickups so it DOES work.

haha i know you HATE it, yet it works. i´m not interested in what *could* work in theory, i´m only interested what i can USE and APPLY IRL! and this is something i do in ALL my pickups so it DOES work.

Like I said, what I wrote is for someone who's interested in something more than just a quick dicksuck.

Like I said, what I wrote is for someone who's interested in something more than just a quick dicksuck.

But tastyt...did you forget....it's TASTEY we are talking about...of course EVERY woman in the world (or should I rather use the word 'girl' as I don't think he has passed that stage yet) does whatever pleases him to win him over....it's the man of every wo...sorry girls dreams and if he gives you his attention (even if only for one night) you'll do whatever it takes to make him want you....cause he is.....TASTEY

BTW: no, there are no trailer parks in Germany but we use the word "Assi" (don't ask me if the spelling is right) to describe white trash. I wonder why tastey couldn't answer this question...can it be that he isn't even German and far away from being a 19-year old stud ;)

Originally posted by flying_high

But tastyt...did you forget....it's TASTEY we are talking about...of course EVERY woman in the world (or should I rather use the word 'girl' as I don't think he has passed that stage yet) does whatever pleases him to win him over....it's the man of every wo...sorry girls dreams and if he gives you his attention (even if only for one night) you'll do whatever it takes to make him want you....cause he is.....TASTEY

BTW: no, there are no trailer parks in Germany but we use the word "Assi" (don't ask me if the spelling is right) to describe white trash. I wonder why tastey couldn't answer this question...can it be that he isn't even German and far away from being a 19-year old stud ;)

Oh... my... not only are we questioning Gigolo Joe's studliness... but his German-ness as well??? :woah: :woah: Them's fighting' words! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

ich dachte eigentlich eher an zigeuner, aber eigentlich weis ich nich ob das oder "assis" wirklich ein ersatz für "trailer park trash" ist, aber whatever mädel :rolleyes:

attachment.php?postid=1014478