Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstanzi

SChool , Still wanna CLUB

no its not

but its every sat night from like 9-1 its on 35 i think about a half a mile south of abyss

cp's on dj mello is on the main floor spinning house progressive trance vocals and tribal

its not bad there for a teen night alot of little girls running around with barely anything on and no i dont go there but ive done a couple of guest spots there:D

Originally posted by vstanzi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT ! :D :D :D

GeT DrUnK LiKe A MuThA * FcUk* er :beer:

Hahaha.. isn't it great? You can get a 16 year old to do absoloutley anything these days... :laugh::eek:

I had this conversation with my man DJ Mello who does the sat's at Krome, and really that's the only place that does teen nights in New Jersey. You can check my site for updates, but I'm pretty sure that's the only one. But if you do go to Krome, tell either Mark Nitty, AL B, Mello or Drago that Moe from Madhigh sent you. LOL maybe they'll give you a discount if enough people say it. Or tell them you want a guestlist from MadHigh.Com started there and I'll hook you guys up.