Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hotcheme

so i think i'm going to go to baltimore on friday

Originally posted by pluryou

Thats why I live here. :)

Sorry, I've never been there. I actually just drove through it for the 1st time on my way to NY.

how was your trip? i was at roxy and howells this weekend... didn't make it home until monday. :D

I <3 NY. :) Ok Thats a bit to much. LOL I had a nice time. I didn't stay long unfortunately nor did I go to any clubs. All the hotels were booked cause of the US Open. Days Inn wanted $177 for 1 night and that was discounted. :eek: We stayed until 4 pm on Sat. We walked around Times Sq Friday night. We wanted to go to Vinyl but we couldn't find it in time. I can always remember where I was at 530am on Aug 31st. I was on my bf's car eating pizza in NY watching this hooker getting yelled at by a cop. It was so funny. The cop yells "Get off the street" with his speaker phone. Sat we took the Subway and walked around Central Park. :) All in all I had fun and wish I could of stayed longer. I will be back again and again. LOL

Originally posted by pluryou

I <3 NY. :) Ok Thats a bit to much. LOL I had a nice time. I didn't stay long unfortunately nor did I go to any clubs. All the hotels were booked cause of the US Open. Days Inn wanted $177 for 1 night and that was discounted. :eek: We stayed until 4 pm on Sat. We walked around Times Sq Friday night. We wanted to go to Vinyl but we couldn't find it in time. I can always remember where I was at 530am on Aug 31st. I was on my bf's car eating pizza in NY watching this hooker getting yelled at by a cop. It was so funny. The cop yells "Get off the street" with his speaker phone. Sat we took the Subway and walked around Central Park. :) All in all I had fun and wish I could of stayed longer. I will be back again and again. LOL

sounds like fun. you should come again for vath/hawtin!

There' myself, Kuro, and others around here. That's the best there is in Baltimore. But, hell, do you really need anything else?

i guess that's enough to occupy me - i'm only going to be there for a day...

The only club is Trust :puke:

And most Baltimore peeps will tell you that it sucks on Friday nights.

http://www.trustbaltimore.com/index_hold.html

Also, there is a new club opening...not sure when. It is owned by the promoters of Ultraworld (parties such as Starscape).

http://www.sonarlounge.com/

Other than that there is a big college/frat drinking scene (Power Plant Live, Federal Hill, Canton)...

Try this site:

www.marylandnightlife.com

I would suggest (they are small lounges that play decent music):

Goodlove Bar in Canton

Shorty's in Canton

Red Maple in Mt. Vernon

Spy Club ??

Originally posted by merkie

The only club is Trust :puke:

And most Baltimore peeps will tell you that it sucks on Friday nights.

http://www.trustbaltimore.com/index_hold.html

Also, there is a new club opening...not sure when. It is owned by the promoters of Ultraworld (parties such as Starscape).

http://www.sonarlounge.com/

Other than that there is a big college/frat drinking scene (Power Plant Live, Federal Hill, Canton)...

Try this site:

www.marylandnightlife.com

I would suggest (they are small lounges that play decent music):

Goodlove Bar in Canton

Shorty's in Canton

Red Maple in Mt. Vernon

Spy Club ??

spy club is in mt vernon, just south of the monument...it's right above the yacht club. pretty cool place, nice atmosphere, chill.....i def recommend...

i heard that trust was bought by buzz? is this true?

:D