Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What A Summer It Was

Denny :

It was great to finally meet you after so many years of enjoying what you played. This summer was really really really fun. I met soooo many genuine, cool , down to earth people thats i can't wait to party with again and agian !!

Stardo, latinaz,Nycchic , jp18, spygirl , it was really great meeting you and partying together!!!

Neena and piro : best of luck with your life together and i hope to see you soon

Badass, stiffy, tommytempts, viptech, joeyslicks,mikeduh hat doubleduce ,and everyone who partied with us @ the shore condo you know we will always remember the crazy after hours we experineced together

I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.

i miss tempts already:(

Thanks Denny,

I attended every Saturday and Sunday at Tempts this summer. I had a blast every single night. You have made thousands of people happy each weekend. That is a power that few people will ever have. I feel home at Tempts. I also want to thank you for one thing more important than any other. Thank you Denny for being a fan of all of us. Your loyalty to your fans is what makes you and Tempts the greatest place on earth. Can't wait to hear you at Surf next week.

Anthony

Moo

NJGUIDO.com

Denny Testtos you awsemom Dj.I mange to go to jersey shore but went to merge night club never got to go to Tempts.I heard good things about the club.I live in Li ny but go to jersey clubs been to abyss when you where residency and in the city at Exit.Went to the hamtons in the summer.The Hamtons wasnt good at all this summer.went to CPI to see Jsaon ojeda but the crowd was not it was like last year.A lot of people in Ny and LI are hearing how hot jersey shore is then the hamtons.People from LI go to jersey clubs.LI clubscene is not hot like jersey.IN winter and fall LI scene is dead.The only hot party to go to in the fall is cyberia fri night with jason ojeda awsemom place.Its big nice soundsystem.What is the reason you left the world. I saw you at Roxy july 4th week.You where awsemom enjoyed it.Icant wait to see you at Dekos lounge is that sept 14th.

Originally posted by latinaz

HE WAS FUNNY....KEPT POKING ME AND HIDING WHILE I WAS DANCING .....SO CUTE

I cant imagine the world with out your spinning!!!You make me smile.

hahahahah Zee STifffyyyyyyyyyy yeah we did give the crowd a little something something on that stage this summer . tee hee.

cha cha cha. cha cha cha.

Originally posted by jennijugs

Denny :

It was great to finally meet you after so many years of enjoying what you played. This summer was really really really fun. I met soooo many genuine, cool , down to earth people thats i can't wait to party with again and agian !!

Stardo, latinaz,Nycchic , jp18, spygirl , it was really great meeting you and partying together!!!

Neena and piro : best of luck with your life together and i hope to see you soon

Badass, stiffy, tommytempts, viptech, joeyslicks,mikeduh hat doubleduce ,and everyone who partied with us @ the shore condo you know we will always remember the crazy after hours we experineced together

p.s.

You are the sweetest thing on this planet. I love you. Thanks for letting us use your room!!!!!

Denny:

Thanks for all the GREAT nights :drunk: at Tempts- all though this summer wasn't the best one I remember the music and Tempt's made it! I must say you surpassed yourself Sun night! Thanks for playin for the people!!!!!!!

" The music :dj: you were playing really blew my mind"

c u soon!!!!!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

Denny :

p.s.

tempts isn't tempts without Denny!!

Thanks to everyone we met through the warrior crew and cp.

Jenny- thanks to you, badass, sticky, vip and crew for giving us the GREATEST afterhours that we've EVER experienced.

Originally posted by piro8

tempts isn't tempts without Denny!!

Thanks to everyone we met through the warrior crew and cp.

Jenny- thanks to you, badass, sticky, vip and crew for giving us the GREATEST afterhours that we've EVER experienced.

What afterhours???????????:roll: