Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweetie029

...Bumped outttt

This weekend I was out w/ my friends....a few people had K & I was a little curious about the drug... I did try it once like 2 years ago but when I took a bump I was already on a pill so I don't know what the effects were when taking it solo...anyway I havent touched a drug in over a year but curiosity got the best of me & I bumped....a lot...the thing is...it wasn't all that bad I actually kind of liked it... I want to do it again but I don't want to make it a habit....I've been fine without taking pills (which was the only drug I did) I haven't even had a desire to roll again but ever since this weekend...I've been thinking more & more about bumping...the ? is should I not go out for a while to keep myself away from it...or should I put myself around that shit & use willpower to just party sober

K NOW always makes my head feel like its gonna explode.

The Old K (yellow blue whaterver) never made my head like that but the ttokeyo does. I think its the chemist putting all the bullshit in it so WE dont snort it.

I'd say........

Just go ahead and do it!

Don't get to the point where you do it during the week or anything, but there's nothing wrong with a little disassociative on Friday night.

I just got myself my own bottle of it two weeks ago. It sits right beneath the foot of my bed and I haven't touched it in two weeks, since the house party where I bought it and somebody showed me how to cook it.

I hear it's addictive and you build up a tolerance, but Erowid says that won't happen unless you do it more often than just on weekends.

PS - how many friday nights will a liq last you if you have no tolerance?

It's addictive while you're on it, but once you decide to call it quits for the night, it's not hard to walk away from.

If you've never done K before, you can probably make it last you 3-4 nights. Just make sure you split it up beforehand. Cook it up and put it into separate baggies. If you put it in a jar it's too easy to "just have a little more" over and over again.

Saying K isn't addictive would be bullshit, as I just broke an eight month addiction in which I only had in the neighborhood of ten liqs, and went five months without K.

Just be careful. I only recommend it to people now to boost another drug (it's pretty fun with any other drug, but don't mix it with downers).

And the tolerance is insane. I don't think I'll ever have a K hole like the first one again. I posted in another forum that I'll sit and do line after line until I'm at 10 or 12 and that's not a lie. They're not as big as coke rails, but that's what it takes to put me into the hole (another factor in me quitting it other than as a booster).

Originally posted by trajik

Just be careful. I only recommend it to people now to boost another drug (it's pretty fun with any other drug, but don't mix it with downers).

Yeah. It might take too much by itself to make for a remarkable experience, but it seems to be a pretty good way to spend the time between getting home from the club and being able to go to sleep.