Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Announcement!!!!!!

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS......

THE 2002 FAIRWELL TO SUMMER PARTY

@ RIVERSTREET- HOBOKENS LARGEST & HOTTEST NIGHTCLUB

MUSIC BY NJ's OWN DJ JOE GIORGIO

LADIES FREE TILL 12am

$2 DRINKS TILL 12am

$3 MARTINI MADNESS

21 & OVER, DRESS TO IMPRESS

(sneakers & jeans are ok just be sure to look neat, no thugs please)

A JOE CAROLLO JEFF "VIP-TECH" PRODUCTION.

Elite entertainment would like to announce that we are not working, nor are we affiliated in any way with Jake-a or Primetime

There are no hard feelings between the two parties, it was simply time to part as friends, and we wish jake the best of luck.

Now, on to bigger & better things! Elite Ent. has a great lineup for this upcoming fall season, and i hope all that myself, and Joey slikks have met will be in attendance. Our DJ seems to get better

and better with each fri party that passes, and the vibe & energy in this place gets stronger every week.

This week we have our annual fairwell summer party, playing all

the hottest tracks from the summer. (with a few suprises in between!) Everyone who visited the NJ shore clubs this summer (exit 82 that is) knows that Elite Ent.throws one HELL of a party

This week is a crucial week for us as we are having some doubts

from the owners of this fine establishment to our capabilities to fill this venue. So, i am reaching out to all I have met, and all I have yet to meet on this board to come join us this friday @ RIVERSTREET for the hottest party of the fall. I promise you, you won't be dissapionted

PM ME FOR REDUCED ADMISSION BY 5 pm FRIDAY

FIRST NAME, LAST INT.

....................ELITE ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS.....................

Originally posted by vip-tech

This week is a crucial week for us as we are having some doubts

from the owners of this fine establishment to our capabilities to fill this venue.

Good fucking luck...........nuff said.( and Im not talking about your capabilities but I forewarned you guys before you started the party)

I'd come support you guys but my presence in that building is not welcome. Nor woulld I go there even though Im good friends with Joe G.

BTW Tell Sammy to get in touch withme theres a "matter" I'd like to discuss with him about this past weekend.

Kosta Fucking P

Originally posted by kostaP

Good fucking luck...........nuff said.( and Im not talking about your capabilities but I forewarned you guys before you started the party)

I'd come support you guys but my presence in that building is not welcome. Nor woulld I go there even though Im good friends with Joe G.

BTW Tell Sammy to get in touch withme theres a "matter" I'd like to discuss with him about this past weekend.

Kosta Fucking P

DIDN'T I MEET YOU THERE?????

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kosta is not allowed back there. He tried to rape the manager in the back room and got fired.

Thats not funny b/c there was a rape allegation there about 2 months ago.

VIP-TECH I met you at Tempts...I guess you were a little more wrecked than I was.

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats not funny b/c there was a rape allegation there about 2 months ago.

VIP-TECH I met you at Tempts...I guess you were a little more wrecked than I was.

THATS QUITE POSSIBLE

COME ON PEOPLE....WHO'S IN FOR FRIDAY RS??????????

Originally posted by joegio

I better see you there this friday jp....bring the crew.

:laugh: Nobody in my crew likes to go out, or they just dont feel like dealing with me..

The only people who can deal with me lately are the cpers, probably cause they get just as silly as me:D

Originally posted by piro8

I'll bring Janet Wood (stardo) and Chrisy Snow (neena) to jp-sit tomorrow night. :D

I probably do need two JP-sitters--I am a handful...

--I still am confused about the last time I was at RS....One minute I am in RS next minute Im in in Parsipanny:laugh:

Thank god for JenniJugs and Stiffler

Originally posted by jp18

:laugh: Nobody in my crew likes to go out, or they just dont feel like dealing with me..

The only people who can deal with me lately are the cpers, probably cause they get just as silly as me:D

i think JP is going to have to get a few of our employees at the friends X change program to go out with and babysit him.

you can always take out the fri sat sun night guy we hired, hes hoime picking his nose right now

River Street mighjt sound like fun this week, i actually have friends who like going there, figuresi hate hoboken

Originally posted by stardo

iTS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT i LOOK JUST LIKE JANET WITH MY NEW CUT HAHAHA.

jP we will take care of you !!!!

Stardo- we said that you and neena are janet and chrisy, sticky's mr. furley, we just need mr and mrs roper, larry from upstairs, we also need nurse terry alden, and the clumsy roommate....forgot her name. :D

Stardo- we said that you and neena are janet and chrisy, sticky's mr. furley, we just need mr and mrs roper, larry from upstairs, we also need nurse terry alden, and the clumsy roommate....forgot her name. :D

hmmm why do i remember larry always hookin up with chicks ill audition for that part.

just remembered riverstreet is out due to person reasons

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think JP is going to have to get a few of our employees at the friends X change program to go out with and babysit him.

you can always take out the fri sat sun night guy we hired, hes hoime picking his nose right now

River Street mighjt sound like fun this week, i actually have friends who like going there, figuresi hate hoboken

Forget the sitter--I'm going to need to hire a chauffer:laugh: :mad:

Hoboken is not my favorite hangout, but RS has been a goodtime when I have gone.

Stardo--Not sure if you and NEENA are the best two people to be in charge of me---The idea of the JP-sitters is to keep me out of trouble, not get me into more trouble:D

Terry was the other roommate:)

jp told u anytime u need a life lemme know i dont drink and drive so you are probably safe there. ill just get to laugh at everyone else

I really hope to god you meant ride and not "life"....:mad:

Thanks bro, I think:confused:

I really hope to god you meant ride and not "life"....:mad:

Thanks bro, I think:confused:

i didnt even see i was typing that . i almost fell out of my chair when i red it.

i did mean a ride i dont think you live too far from me and know EXACTLY how it feels in that situation so id in one way be doing for someone what people did for me

i didnt even see i was typing that . i almost fell out of my chair when i red it.

i did mean a ride i dont think you live too far from me and know EXACTLY how it feels in that situation so id in one way be doing for someone what people did for me

Thats good charma

I probably do need two JP-sitters--I am a handful...

--I still am confused about the last time I was at RS....One minute I am in RS next minute Im in in Parsipanny:laugh:

Thank god for JenniJugs and Stiffler

WE KIDNAPPED YOU.........LOL