Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Announcement!!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

DID YOU EVER CALL HER?

I was going to, but considering I have no Idea even how I got her phone #...I thought best not humiliate myself any further..For all I know, I got her in a head lock and made her program the # in my phone..Can you imagine the phone conversation--Hi Im Jason the drunken mess from friday nite, Im not sure but I woke up and your # was programmed in my cell? Do you remember me?

Maybe she'll be working tomorow and can clear up everything.

Originally posted by jp18

I was going to, but considering I have no Idea even how I got her phone #...I thought best not humiliate myself any further..For all I know, I got her in a head lock and made her program the # in my phone..Can you imagine the phone conversation--Hi Im Jason the drunken mess from friday nite, Im not sure but I woke up and your # was programmed in my cell? Do you remember me?

]

yeah maybe she will press charges lol

I'm coming home from school tomorrow and I am going to try to get my ass to Riverstreet because Joe G. plays the best music!!! The only thing that sucks about Hoboken is the damn parking, or lack of parking actually....

Hopefully, I'll be there....

Everyone else -- Give Riverstreet a chance! ;)

:laugh2::eek::laugh2: JP you are so funny!!!!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh2::eek::laugh2: JP you are so funny!!!!!!!

I have a split personality--Sober I am really shy, drunk I dont give a shit:tongue:

Are you guys definitely going tonite???

I am going to grab a bite in JC with my friend who is leaving for italy, but he isnt sure if he wants to come to RS afterwards....I am still going to go, if you guys will be there

I have a split personality--Sober I am really shy, drunk I dont give a shit:tongue:

Are you guys definitely going tonite???

I am going to grab a bite in JC with my friend who is leaving for italy, but he isnt sure if he wants to come to RS afterwards....I am still going to go, if you guys will be there

I will be there.........

and lets not forget the other roommate Terry(the nurse) when Chrissy Snow left the show............

I will be there.........

and lets not forget the other roommate Terry(the nurse) when Chrissy Snow left the show............

:laugh:

Cool---any idea about what time your arriving???

Lets hope I can stay coherent this time...It would be nice if I could remember an evening out.:(

There will be no nurse taking my spot cause I'm not going anywhere for at least 10-12 more episodes......:D

Ha Ha Ha.............funny funny funny

Can you beleive I am sitting here at work listening to the Fugazee Exclusive..................I miss last weekend, and I figure if I close my eyes I can bring myself back there.......................

Meeeeeeeeeeemories, all alone in the moooooonlight.....................BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

:laugh:

Cool---any idea about what time your arriving???

Lets hope I can stay coherent this time...It would be nice if I could remember an evening out.:(

I'll probably be there around 11 or so..........and don't worry I won't kidnap you tonight.

Ha Ha Ha.............funny funny funny

Can you beleive I am sitting here at work listening to the Fugazee Exclusive..................I miss last weekend, and I figure if I close my eyes I can bring myself back there.......................

Meeeeeeeeeeemories, all alone in the moooooonlight.....................BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I know I'm sad too..I just wish we can do that whole weekend over one more time...BUT now we have to make some Fall/winter memories. When can we set up a afterhours reunion??? :D

I know I'm sad too..I just wish we can do that whole weekend over one more time...BUT now we have to make some Fall/winter memories. When can we set up a afterhours reunion??? :D

Sounds like its gonna be soon at some hotel in Long Island??????;) ;)

If parking is what is stopping you from going to Hoboken and you don't want to pay $20, park as far away from Washington as you can....also the further uptown you go, parking is better. Even if you don't want to walk that far, you can take a cab for $4.

Just a suggestion.