Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever checked out culture club?

my bday is next weekend (im getting old!) and im trying to decide where to go. i want to go to a different type of club. i was thinking about culture club (i love 80's and freestyle)Has anyone been there? is it good or just cheesy.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

culture club is totally fun - it is good to hear a lot of the tunes we grew up with, get all glam (and lots of goomie bracelets). don't expect the artistry of the likes of digweed, but it is a fun night out.

happy birthday!!!!!!!

hugs,

rob

yay! thats good to hear. thats def gonna have to go on the possibilities list for next weekend.

THANKS!

------------------

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

I was dragged there once a few years ago and left within 15 minutes. I'd say to go anywhere else- honestly it sucks.

Unless u like being around lots of batchlorette parties and having wannabe juiceheads grinding on your ass while spilling their Miller Genuine Draft on your shoes, stay far, far, away.

Good luck and happy b-day!

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

uh oh. ok thats 1-1. ill have to see what the majority says. hmmmmm......

------------------

Archived