Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Would Love to Thank Everyone for a Great Summer but I

can't because I am not allowing everyone to say the summer is over yet. That is why on September 8th I am inviting everyone to the SURF CLUB for the first ever SOUTH OF EXIT 98 Closing Party sponsored by clubplanet.com and njguido.com. For those that dont know about it already let me give u the DJ breakdown.

Denny Tsettos (Temptations)

Richie Rydell (Merge)

Kirk Lopez (SURF CLUB)

Richie Santana (XS)

This is the only way I could end the summer after Hex, JP and Robbie Rivera.

PM me or Brian 1500 for guestlist info

See everyone next week for my thank you on the board.

Originally posted by jpdd810

Don't worry Serg we will all be there!! The summer isn't over for me until I actually have to wear clothes that will keep me warm!! Me and the girls will be out in full force on Sunday!!!

I guess Summer really is a season to you and not Memorial Day to Labor Day. Its supposed to be 90 anyway so I really do wish I had my house so I can beach it during the day. Who knows.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I guess Summer really is a season to you and not Memorial Day to Labor Day. Its supposed to be 90 anyway so I really do wish I had my house so I can beach it during the day. Who knows.

I still have my house Serge!! 3 blocks from the Surf!!! And you know your more than Welcome to come by.

Oh and I hope your Stockin up on Ketel and Goose, The Abyss/Deko Staff is gonna be Thirsty Sunday Afternoon!!!!