Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza in 3 weeks :-)

Hello alllllllll:D :D

Well, I know that going to Ibiza this late maybe OK and at the same time, I might have missed some great times!!;) However, is anyone going to still be there or will anyone be there in late Sept.?? I am pretty damn excited to party and meet some great people! How about this......... what town is the best for everything? Also, if anyone out there wants to get back to me and let me know when YOU are going to be there then great!! I am from the US and this will be my first time ever to Ibiza........... once again........... I can not wait!!!!!!!:cool::D:);)

-Rocket

Closing parties are in the middle of September. After that most of the clubs are closed till next year. I think only a few are open. So I'd definately rethink spending 3 week at the end of September. If you cannot experience the nitelife then there's no point in going. Most Europeans are back home by then also. I cannot imagine the water to be warm either.

I highly recommend Ibiza this time period, it all depends upon how you like to party. If you like the large crowds with packed dance floor then yes the june-aug saison is best... However, since about 2000, the European clubbers seem to be visiting there as well in the later saison. I suggest checking out the following website for for some info. Also, Check out Portanix while you're there. There's a nice little cafe just beside the hotel at the shore edge. Great Paella, but bring a friend and an appetite.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_news_i.htm

Regards,

Poccnr