Clubplanet Nightlife Community

32oots says thanks to the Djais Crew

32oots

I just have to say thanks to Scarlet, Bon, Toro, Teo,Ringo,Charlie and Velez for one of my most memorable summers ever. I probably didn't even need to rent a house in belmar since I lived in djais. I'm resting up for the closing party so I'll see ya'll in a week. "Here I come with the mad flow, motherfu*kas don't know"

Originally posted by 32oots

I just have to say thanks to Scarlet, Bon, Toro, Teo,Ringo,Charlie and Velez for one of my most memorable summers ever. I probably didn't even need to rent a house in belmar since I lived in djais. I'm resting up for the closing party so I'll see ya'll in a week. "Here I come with the mad flow, motherfu*kas don't know"

ditto that......this was one of the best summers i've had in all aspects

Guest bonsolidd

Thanx for a great summer! oots... My words of advice......REST UP!

Originally posted by carusomaas11

ditto that......this was one of the best summers i've had in all aspects

hey carusomaas, teresa reminded me today that we were introduced friday night at djais.. it was really nice meeting ya, sorry i couldnt stick around i was on my way out going home to get sick lol.. shots next time?

Originally posted by chrishaolin

hey carusomaas, teresa reminded me today that we were introduced friday night at djais.. it was really nice meeting ya, sorry i couldnt stick around i was on my way out going home to get sick lol.. shots next time?

Ch make sure you go to the closing party.

Originally posted by shootin3

Is a DORK!!!!!!!

Shootin3 has no gameeeeeeee. I'll play you one on one with my right arm tied behind my back. What's up kid??? how's the new life treating you. You should come to the closing party. Call me when you get a chance.

Yeah playa I think were going to stay at the belmar inn.

no doubt i think we're getting rooms at the mayfair. we stayed there for the opening party.. has anyone ever stayed there? its the weirdest place ive ever slept.. the sink, shower and toilet bowl were all in different places in the room..

no doubt i think we're getting rooms at the mayfair. we stayed there for the opening party.. has anyone ever stayed there? its the weirdest place ive ever slept.. the sink, shower and toilet bowl were all in different places in the room..

If its the one on 10th right across from the beach, Yes...The shower was in the middle of the bedroom the sink was in the corner and the toilet was somewhere completely different...

CH how much was it? I think the belmar in is like 150 ridiculous, although I do still have a dup key to my house hahah

Originally posted by jp18

If its the one on 10th right across from the beach, Yes...The shower was in the middle of the bedroom the sink was in the corner and the toilet was somewhere completely different...

That's some crazy sh*t hahaha I never heard of anything like that .

lol yeah thats the shithole im talking about.. its reaaaal weird having to piss on one side of the room then walk across the room to wash your hands..

lol yeah thats the shithole im talking about.. its reaaaal weird having to piss on one side of the room then walk across the room to wash your hands..

I thought the super 8 motel in daytona was the biggest shithole, until I went to that place in belmar....

I slept with my clothes on cause the beds had some nasty stains...The girls that came with us, refused to stay and left in the middle of the nite.

I thought the super 8 motel in daytona was the biggest shithole, until I went to that place in belmar....

I slept with my clothes on cause the beds had some nasty stains...The girls that came with us, refused to stay and left in the middle of the nite.

ewwwwwwwww, Do you know anybody that stayed at the Belmar Inn. I think if I slept in my truck I would be better off.

ewwwwwwwww, Do you know anybody that stayed at the Belmar Inn. I think if I slept in my truck I would be better off.

Where is the belmar inn?? If its on like 16th and D (somewhere around there, I stayed there too....Its like a bed and breakfast....Not as dirty as the mayfair, but bathroom is not in your room, its public...

Speaking of sleeping in trucks, its funny you say that cause I slept in my car in my friends driveway saturday nite and he woke me up when he was leaving for work.

:D

Where is the belmar inn?? If its on like 16th and D (somewhere around there, I stayed there too....Its like a bed and breakfast....Not as dirty as the mayfair, but bathroom is not in your room, its public...

Speaking of sleeping in trucks, its funny you say that cause I slept in my car in my friends driveway saturday nite and he woke me up when he was leaving for work.

:D

Public bathroom, Belmar is crazy, I might have to stay in that place across from Headliner.