Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pluryou

Cubicles

I've enjoyed having my own office (besides my other shared one) for the past 9 months. Now they want to move me for the 5th or 6th time into a cubicle. With older people (40's). I'm clostriphobic! They can't put me in one with 2 other people. :(:eek: NOw, I may not be posting as much in fear they might see what I'm doing. This happens Monday so I will try and post a lot between then n now. I like posting. Its fun. :D Ya'll people are the best. TTFN!

Mine is actually quite nice (if thats possible). Its divided into 3 with wood and glass. They just built it the other day. Took them only a matter of hours. My dept. doesn't think my job is that important so I don't need my own office. Guess what? We're all moving soon to another bldg. Hopefully I will get my own office for both my jobs. That will make about 7 office moves for me in 9 months. Is that some kinda record?

I will still be able to post like crazy Thurs to Fri. That is unless they start making me work over there. I get so bored sometimes I wanna ask for work.I would say I have sat at the pc and f'd off for the past 5 months (if not longer) and have not done a single thing on Fri or Thurs.