Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess who starts trainwrecking soon!

vixenfoxxy

...That's right everyone, it's meeee!!! I seem to have finagled the temporary but mostly exclusive use of a brandie new pair of technics along with complete set up to practice stacking some trains on... :D I can't wait to see how awful I sound! But I'm now in the process of collecting a decent sized vinyl collection, and I WANT YOU to help me choose some tracks :) I'm planning on spinning deep house, vocals, tribal... so anything in that realm is great, and if I can get it at ever-so-conveniently-located Yoshitoshi, that's even better (but it doesn't have to be there). Any suggestions?????

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Thanks Vic, and can I borrow your Life-size George Acosta poster to hang in front of my decks to inspire me when I spin? I want to be just like him one day... roly poly and all washed up! :chop:

i also hear haddaway is making a comeback:D

just start reading those track listing off cd's and essential mixes, and kiss 100 sets so you can get acquanted with the producers and djs.

right now a sick tribal tune---> oscar g. & ralph falcon-dark beat

tom stephan dropped it as his first track when he was here last month and oscar g dropped on sunday when he was opening up for tenaglia at space...sick, sick, sick...DL from soulseek so you can listen to it.

Originally posted by vicman

just start reading those track listing off cd's and essential mixes, and kiss 100 sets so you can get acquanted with the producers and djs.

tom stephan dropped it as his first track when he was here last month and oscar g dropped on sunday when he was opening up for tenaglia at space...sick, sick, sick...DL from soulseek so you can listen to it.

hot damn! that was a good track! just to be sure we're talking about the same one here.....did it have like a spacey feel to it? was there a squelching noise somewhere in there? Vixxen, also check out loveslap records.

Originally posted by vicman

is this the track that says something like "cause i'm addicted to drums and i'm a slave to the drum (dark?) beat" ??? at least that what it sounds like the vocals are.

I remember Tom Stephan & Oscar G dropping it so I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same track :D

yup its that one. didnt know which one it was until joey asked me to burn it for him last week. then i realized what trackit was. from what he told me the track hasnt been released yet but a few dj's are already playing it.

i would really like to listen to oscar g. more. i mean he has to be good if he's a resident at space. even though his first couple of hours in his opening set he went a bit to much up and down for me, the last 60-90min he was on fire.