Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know any good palm readers?

vicman

i need a reputable palm reader hopefully somebody that someone (or their acquantances) has already checked out and recommends, has to be in DC 'cos I wanna check it out with friends from DC.

They would kill me if i took them to nyc for a 12hr raodtrip just for a palm reading

I did a super quick yahoo yellow pages search and found these people - if they're in there they probably have at least a small reputation, with advertising ability to back it up *Shrug*

Astrology and Numerology

Goldberg Randy

(202) 518-5911

1720 Connecticut Ave NW

Washington, DC

Washington Astrology Svc

(202) 581-1303

Washington, DC

Originally posted by hotcheme

reputable palm readers.... i don't know if they exist. i wouldn't go looking for any life changing advice or anything.

i'm curious as to what they will say. i've never been to one. anything they tell me i'll take it at face value and not see it as something that will happen.

went to a santero once, dunno if he was legit or not, just wanted to see what it was all about.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, unfortunately, I don't think a palm reader could read your palms. They're much too hairy from jerking off so much. :rolleyes:

jerking off helps with stress and has shown to increase testoterone in men, i guess thats why you smoke so much and smoking decreases testosterone levels :D :D :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I did a super quick yahoo yellow pages search and found these people - if they're in there they probably have at least a small reputation, with advertising ability to back it up *Shrug*

Astrology and Numerology

Goldberg Randy

(202) 518-5911

1720 Connecticut Ave NW

Washington, DC

Washington Astrology Svc

(202) 581-1303

Washington, DC

hmm..maybe these people at the astrology svc will know something...thanks cookiegirl icon14.gif

I've got enough testosterone to turn Tini into a 6'4" man. :rolleyes:

Shady! :tongue:

Vic - I went to a palm reader in May. I think her name was Dee (maybe?) anyway, her shop is right in G'town on M Street, I think next to Ben & Jerry's. Anyhow, we totally went for fun.

She told me:

- I was going to live till I was in my late 80s

- this was my last year of fun because I would be taking on a huge responsibility

- I would be having a lot of sex this summer (Heh heh!)

- I would have a pregnancy scare

- A guy that I was seeing really cared about me and I had to let him go because I was just toying w/ his emotions

- I was going to have a big move coming up

- I'd be married within 2 years

- I'm going to have 4 kids :eek:

Um...so yeah... she told my roommate there was a hex on her and if she wanted, she could take care of that for her *lol* We didn't stick around to see how much that would cost!

You'll appreciate this Vic, while in Miami, I met a woman who totally swore by what Walter Mercado told her! I was trying not to laugh when she was going on & on about how brilliant he was! :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Shady! :tongue:

Vic - I went to a palm reader in May. I think her name was Dee (maybe?) anyway, her shop is right in G'town on M Street, I think next to Ben & Jerry's. Anyhow, we totally went for fun.

You'll appreciate this Vic, while in Miami, I met a woman who totally swore by what Walter Mercado told her! I was trying not to laugh when she was going on & on about how brilliant he was! :laugh:

i'll check her out. do you remember how much she charged?

yeah walter mercado walter.jpg very popular among hispanics, maybe i'll give his 1-900 line a call :rolleyes:

I'm thinking they'll see a trailer park and 20 kids in the crystal ball. :D

I always like to be positive, so I hope it's at least a double wide......but damn 20 kids? Speaking of Mexico,anybody ever go to this place called Dancing Peppers Cantina in Alexandria?