Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Doent it SUCk...

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... hell yeah... but whats worse is if you have to make a dookoo and youre stuck in traffic...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha..that is the ULTIMATE WORST! I always seem to have to "go" when Im on my way to a club...thats why I have Tums in my car...hehehe

...but seriously when you're in Traffic and you have to "GO" really bad knowing that you are still FAR from a Toilet Destination & you get that cold sweat numb feeling everywhere that you cant even concentrate on anything that going on or being said to you becuz your #1 concern is trying to focus on clenching your cheeks together and are having oasis-like images of a toilet bowl...

:constipa:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha..that is the ULTIMATE WORST! I always seem to have to "go" when Im on my way to a club...thats why I have Tums in my car...hehehe

...but seriously when you're in Traffic and you have to "GO" really bad knowing that you are still FAR from a Toilet Destination & you get that cold sweat numb feeling everywhere that you cant even concentrate on anything that going on or being said to you becuz your #1 concern is trying to focus on clenching your cheeks together and are having oasis-like images of a toilet bowl...

:constipa:

omggggggg hahahaha i think thats the funniest thing ive heard all day :laugh: :laugh:

but seriously the best is when u've finally "went", and you are beyond relieved haha

ur like ahhhhhhhh lol

not to be gross but you know how it is lol

Originally posted by romy20

but seriously the best is when u've finally "went", and you are beyond relieved haha

ur like ahhhhhhhh lol

not to be gross but you know how it is lol

oh yeah i know exactly what youre saying...its like "AHhhhhhh...now I could finally function and carry out a normal conversation without saying every 5 seconds...Oh my GOD I cant hold it anymore...while cold sweat is dripping from your forehead!!!!..."