Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The sexboard sux......

JonStephen

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Example..........why the fuck is that stupid ass bump this up every time you have sex thread still up there?????

Do people actually gotta post the fact that they got laid?????? Are people really that lame?

I think people lie about that shit just to boost their internet game anyways........buncha herbs

I have to agree with jon. I am kinda sick of seeing the post if your're horny and bump if you got laid. I should just lock them so they go away.

I am kinda sick of the post your pic thread also.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

I have to agree with jon. I am kinda sick of seeing the post if your're horny and bump if you got laid. I should just lock them so they go away.

I am kinda sick of the post your pic thread also.

Just go ahead and delete them! What good is having the ability to moderate if you don't somehow abuse that power!!! :flame::devil:

Remember those games that looked like video games, with a steering wheel? The picture of the road scrolled in the background, and when you turned the wheel, the car moved left or right...

I never did understand the point of that one.

hahaha... yeah, they rocked! Today's kids are so spoiled, they'd never touch something that simple! (God, I sound like an old man...)

I never had any game consoles, but I did have a Commodore 64! Took like half an hour to load programs... a friend of mine had the Terminator game for C64, and if you died, you had to wait ANOTHER half hour for the level to restart!

Originally posted by hoke

hahaha... yeah, they rocked! Today's kids are so spoiled, they'd never touch something that simple! (God, I sound like an old man...)

I never had any game consoles, but I did have a Commodore 64! Took like half an hour to load programs... a friend of mine had the Terminator game for C64, and if you died, you had to wait ANOTHER half hour for the level to restart!

I had a Commodore too, it wasn't a 64 tho, I forget the model. Five yrs ago, I borrowed my aunt's laptop and I asked my mom to pick up a typing program for me... she actually asked the guy for a disk to use on the Commodore... omg I was so embarrassed for her... :eek::laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Just go ahead and delete them! What good is having the ability to moderate if you don't somehow abuse that power!!! :flame::devil:

I wouldnt delete them. I would lock them so people cant post on them.

Originally posted by hoke

l

remember turtle? and logo?>?? omg... or how about apple IIc's and ish... whoa... now we're showing how old we really are...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I had a Commodore too, it wasn't a 64 tho, I forget the model. Five yrs ago, I borrowed my aunt's laptop and I asked my mom to pick up a typing program for me... she actually asked the guy for a disk to use on the Commodore... omg I was so embarrassed for her... :eek::laugh: :laugh:

bawawaahahahahahahahaah

Originally posted by gabo

I wouldnt delete them. I would lock them so people cant post on them.

See, you're far too democratic about all of this. This is why I could never be moderator. I'd simply go mad with power! I'd be a dictator! I'd have Tastey banned for life!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Example..........why the fuck is that stupid ass bump this up every time you have sex thread still up there?????

Do people actually gotta post the fact that they got laid?????? Are people really that lame?

I think people lie about that shit just to boost their internet game anyways........buncha herbs

hahahhaa I agree.

I think half the people who posted on there just said it to up their post count lol

Now that someone's said it.....I actually havent been posting as much, and hardly went on clubplanet for about a month or two, and I come back and ITS DEADDDD especially the sex board.

There used to be alotta interesting posts and a post every minute, what happened?

I'm just waiting for the person who's gonna say "Well then why don't YOU post something interesting instead of complaining"

:blown:

Originally posted by romy20

I'm just waiting for the person who's gonna say "Well then why don't YOU post something interesting instead of complaining"

:blown:

thats usually where i come in... however i think the mods should stick up for their own board or do something about it...

does anybody remember those little handheld pinball games, with ball bearings that came in all sorts of different games?

like they had one called helicopter, they had a maze, pinball, and other stuff. I got like ten of them at a church auction for 25 cents apiece :D

man those were the days.

And i know they came along later but how about that extensive MICRO MACHINES collection i'm sure everyone had at some point, plus TRANSFORMERS and M.A.S.K :D

Originally posted by cintron

And i know they came along later but how about that extensive MICRO MACHINES collection i'm sure everyone had at some point, plus TRANSFORMERS and M.A.S.K :D

Micro Machines!!!!

My friends always had cooler ones than me though... the coolest one I ever had was the red Lambourghini...

i knew a kid in my neighborhood who didnt have any of this ish... and on saturday mornings he used to bug the shit out of my friends and me, but not to play with these things.. but to help him dig holes... (yeah exactly holes with shovels and ish) why i dont know but this was his hobby... he also used to tie his hamster or gerbil not sure what it was to records and throw them... and he also used to put bugs in water buckets and watch them drown... he was a weird ass kid... and there was nothing we could do he was so damn persistant that we always had to hang with him... lol...