Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The sexboard sux......

JonStephen

Originally posted by dgmodel

i knew a kid in my neighborhood who didnt have any of this ish... and on saturday mornings he used to bug the shit out of my friends and me, but not to play with these things.. but to help him dig holes... (yeah exactly holes with shovels and ish) why i dont know but this was his hobby... he also used to tie his hamster or gerbil not sure what it was to records and throw them... and he also used to put bugs in water buckets and watch them drown... he was a weird ass kid... and there was nothing we could do he was so damn persistant that we always had to hang with him... lol...

Woah! What did you do with the holes? Or did you guys just dig them and then "Yup, that's a hole alright!" and forget about it?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly nothing was done... just dug mad mad mad holes... i dont know wht this kid wanted them for... but one day after diggin holes and being bored i proposed one of the most ingenious ideas... i said why dont we set shit on fire in them... and then we finally had a purpose to the holes we burned things in them... lol... then 10 mins later we were bored again... lol... my neighborhood sucked for young ppl its comprised of old ass stingy ppl... hardly any kids or things to do...

Speaking about holes...I was at Jones Beach when I was like 8-9 with my aunt & cousins...some kid sat in the sand and dug a hole the entire afternoon...it turns out when he was done he realized it wasn't a good idea being 4 ft. tall digging about a 6ft. hole b/c he got stuck in it & all the lifeguards ran over to get him out

Originally posted by sweetie029

Speaking about holes...I was at Jones Beach when I was like 8-9 with my aunt & cousins...some kid sat in the sand and dug a hole the entire afternoon...it turns out when he was done he realized it wasn't a good idea being 4 ft. tall digging about a 6ft. hole b/c he got stuck in it & all the lifeguards ran over to get him out

Remember the Darwin awards thread recently? Some guy actually died like that!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i knew a kid in my neighborhood who didnt have any of this ish... and on saturday mornings he used to bug the shit out of my friends and me, but not to play with these things.. but to help him dig holes... (yeah exactly holes with shovels and ish) why i dont know but this was his hobby... he also used to tie his hamster or gerbil not sure what it was to records and throw them... and he also used to put bugs in water buckets and watch them drown... he was a weird ass kid... and there was nothing we could do he was so damn persistant that we always had to hang with him... lol...

Hey, you gotta admit that I've changed alot since then.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Whats so funny???.....You dont think I've changed.....God dammit.....:mad:

I think you've grow a lot since those times..:rolleyes: ..and hey, it's not like you're one of those immigrant boys, who has no toys to play with so...he invents his own games...right?;)

Originally posted by hoke

You're taking the sex board a little seriously there, Jon... like you have no life off CP or something...

Who cares what a bunch of sex-starved clubbers have to say?

If you're bored, go fly a kite or something. :rolleyes:

I can't believe this herb still tries to be funny