Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
racerx1225

gimme some sugar.......

bored enough to browse through the boards, yeah... happened upon a thread and decided to comment about it. have a problem? *raises eyebrow*

it is my opinion that when one starts NEEDING things (except basics like eating and going to the bathroom and cleaning oneself) one should be very careful... ESPECIALLY if it involves addictive substances.

*half shrug*... and no, i've never needed anything that was bad for me.

wideskies and mangledX you completely lost the point of this thread. But whatever. Did I ask for your advice? NO. Who do you think you are to be giving me advice. Condescending, self-righteaous, mistaken little twits.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS I dont "need" anything except sleep, food, sex and lifetime of dynamic adventure. You have completely misunderstood and taken out of context what I said and what I meant. Don't take thiings so literally.

In other words you are MISTAKEN.

BUH BYE.

a little defensive, are we?

no, you didn't ask for our input specifically, but you POSTED ON A MESSAGEBOARD. do you think only people who agree with you should be "allowed" to respond? sheesh...how old are you, 12? "she disagreed with me so i better insult her!"

if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.