Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the streets of allston are much cleaner

teamj5

Even when the streets are cleaned in Allston.. their still dirty. I've been taking showers thrice daily in an attempt to clean myself of all the Allston residue, and it's finally starting to come off.

Man, every summer I forget what a different town this is when school's in session, and every September I'm reminded of it. Last week for Steve Bug, Phoenix was half-full at most. Last night the place was PACKED early on... so many college kids (19+ on a wednesday doesn't help). They all seemed to clear out of there by midnight or so though... which I thought was weird.

Half of me loves having the students back, half of me hates it. Considering that traffic has gotten 10 times worse this week, I'm leaning towards hate.

reamj5, we need to go to The Kells sometime!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Even when the streets are cleaned in Allston.. their still dirty. I've been taking showers thrice daily in an attempt to clean myself of all the Allston residue, and it's finally starting to come off.

Man, every summer I forget what a different town this is when school's in session, and every September I'm reminded of it. Last week for Steve Bug, Phoenix was half-full at most. Last night the place was PACKED early on... so many college kids (19+ on a wednesday doesn't help). They all seemed to clear out of there by midnight or so though... which I thought was weird.

Half of me loves having the students back, half of me hates it. Considering that traffic has gotten 10 times worse this week, I'm leaning towards hate.

reamj5, we need to go to The Kells sometime!

So when are you going to start to tell me that you are going out on Wednesday, hopefully next week ;)

Single guys at the Kells:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

So when are you going to start to tell me that you are going out on Wednesday, hopefully next week ;)

Single guys at the Kells:laugh:

I'm going to Phoenix Landing next wednesday! (There, you've been warned). Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I'll probably go most Wednesdays. It's definitely a good time... and the music can range from ok, to really, really good.

Last night was a complete debacle. Tom (of the Tom & Joslyn aka CocoJ couple) turned 21 and he got HURT. It was pretty damn funny actually, he was ok for most of the night.. then when the tequila came rolling through he became Mr. Mumbles. By the end of the night he was screaming at the 'Kooky Scientist' "You're too boring!!! Do something with your music, you need to make it interesting... BOOOOOORING"... this all happened while the rest of the bar was clapping and cheering for the end of his set.

That'll probably be the last 21st birthday I ever go out for. Tom's by far the youngest kid I hang out with. Here's to turning 21... you only do it once :pint: