Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall 9/05 - 9/07

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/clublisting.asp?clid=02522a2b2726fb0a03bb19f2d8d9524d

THURS SEP 05

Girls admitted FREE all night long and enjoy an open bar till midnight (you must be 19 to enter). House, techno and trance in the Grand Ballroom with DJ Smokey Fontane. Check out Z100`s Paul "Cubby" Bryant`s ZIP area! Plus: WET WILLIE & WET T-SHIRT CONTESTS! Hosted by WKTU`s VIC LATINO with a live broadcast all night.

FRI SEP 06

WEBSTER HALL BOAT CRUISE -- Queen of Hearts, Pier 40 (end of West Houston). Come join Webster Hall every Friday night for a refreshing cruise around scenic Manhattan, as the party continues on into the Fall. This is a 21 and over event. Present your ticket stub at Webster Hall for free admission `til 1am that night. 9pm-12am.

WEBSTER HALL FRIDAYS -- This Friday night, "Let the Music Play" as freestyle maven Shannon joins DJ Avery in the 80s room to perform her greatest hits like "Give Me Tonight". DJ Moody spins the best progressive house and trance in the Grand Ballroom. DJ Chikkitin welcomes a live salsa band to the Balcony Lounge. And, Sean Sharp with the greatest in hip-hop and reggae. PLUS, the ever-popular Amateur Burlesque contest with your illustrious host Tipsy Tim Bauman! FREE DRINKS `TIL MIDNIGHT! 19+ for ladies, 21+ for guys.

SAT SEP 07

Summer may be unofficially over, but the party at Webster Hall New York City does not fall off! DJ Ricky Corbo spinning the hottest progressive house, techno and trance. Plus, experience hip-hop, reggae, dance classics, salsa and merengue as well on four floors and 40,000 square feet of unmatched excitement!

I stepped into the hallowed Halls of Webster last Friday (last time I had went previous was over a year ago) and had a fuckin' BALL. Yeah I know people say it's just filled w/ a buncha tourists nowadays and what not...more of a attraction than a real dance club...whatever man. I don't give a shit cuz I go to dance. I love to fuckin' dance. And it has music for EVERYONE.

If any of you are goin' down there 2nite (FRIDAY) for real, hit me up on the email so I can tell ya who to look for. I'll say whattup to some of you CP folk. :)